Bears at Packers

Laloosh

Reaction score
-The Glove-":4t3xttmq said:
Man my trade of Alshon Jefferies for Eddie Lacy keeps looking Vetter. Too bad the rest of my team sucks

Went into this game with my opponent having the bears D and me having Lacy. When Rodgers went down I got nervous. All is now well. Hoping the bears win and I win my FF matchup at the same time.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
If the bears hold on here the only teams we really need to worry about are the 49ers and Saints

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":27t0jmyo said:
Crap!! Rodgers is out? There goes my record scoring for a week in my FF league. Crap. I am still gonna win without him but damn. (and if you are wondering why I am questioning the game, my husband is hogging the TV watching an old western.)
LOL....I'm going to WIN my game precisely because Rodgers is out. We were tied going into the game, my opponent had Rodgers, I had Forte. I thought before the game, "Jeez, the only way I win is if Rodgers is injured early" and lo and behold....there ya go.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3k67c62b said:
Anybody else kind of impressed by Josh Mccown?
Yes a little. But I keep wondering..... is the Bears O-line really this good, or is the Packers D-line really this bad? Dang McCown has all day sometimes to sit back there and make the passes. Funny, they have 4 new starters, 2 of which are rookies, on their O-line.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Hawks winning HFA is looking better after this week. GB and NO both losing games they should have won is gonna bite them in the ass in February.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Now the only 2 MUST WIN games are against the Saints and 49ers...we win those games and we are #1 seed bound

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":35ugune8 said:
Now the only 2 MUST WIN games are against the Saints and 49ers...we win those games and we are #1 seed bound
I read in an article today that the Saints are not good on the road in open air stadiums. This bodes well for us on MNF when they are here.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Three way tie at 5-3 in the NFC North. This division race is going to be interesting.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Last week all these clowns could do was disrespect the Seahawks.
I don't remember them talking about all the injuries the Hawks have.
But now that Erin is hurt, they are tripping over each other to make excuses for the Packers!
Seriously?
If they drilled Erin and knocked him out the second play of the game, what made them think they wouldn't still have lost?!
The Bears kept getting after Senaca, and the Packers defense couldn't stop the Bears!
The bias from these impartial 'experts' is nauseating.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I love how they showed the packers injuries list after the game....

They had 2 WR out for whatever ammount of time. Well...We have had Harvin out the whole season and now Rice is out for the whole season.
Their TE finley has been out a few games. Well Miller missed a few games as well.
Their OT has been out a while. Guess What....BOTH of our OTs have been out for a while now. Unger has also been out a few games.
Matthews has been out for a few games. Well Irvin was suspended so he didnt play 4 games and Clemons was out a few games too right? And Browner was out for the 49er game?

knownone

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":10iwa2t0 said:

They had 2 WR out for whatever ammount of time. Well...We have had Harvin out the whole season and now Rice is out for the whole season.
Their TE finley has been out a few games. Well Miller missed a few games as well.
Their OT has been out a while. Guess What....BOTH of our OTs have been out for a while now. Unger has also been out a few games.
Matthews has been out for a few games. Well Irvin was suspended so he didnt play 4 games and Clemons was out a few games too right? And Browner was out for the 49er game?
Guess what! The Packers were involved in the Monday night game.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1d4k25qe said:

However, one must realize that the Pack has ten times the fan base as does the Hawks. Therefore, it stands to reason that their injured players are feelin' the pain 10X worse and the team is 10X affected. :roll:

Laloosh

Reaction score
IcedHawk":2bkfzozd said:
Three way tie at 5-3 in the NFC North. This division race is going to be interesting.

Good division this year. Shame it's about to have two backup QBs starting for the top 2/3 teams.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
knownone":3iqy7yq9 said:
WilsonMVP":3iqy7yq9 said:

Guess what! The Packers were involved in the Monday night game.

Oh I know that..I just thought it was funny because we matched up with those injuries pretty spot on, except QB tonight.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":279trp8m said:
IcedHawk":279trp8m said:

Good division this year. Shame it's about to have two backup QBs starting for the top 2/3 teams.

If the Vikings Defense didnt blow chunks the Vikings would be 4-4. Against the Bears, Browns and Cowboys the Vikings were ahead with less than 1 minute left. Also if the offense had just made a conversion in any of those 3 games on the last drive they probably win too. Amazing considering how bad the QBS have been.

Latest posts