Aros' REVISED Fearless Prediction Thread (Hawks @ Cardinals)

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Thursday games are never clean.

23-16 Seahawks.

Richard Sherman pick late in the game seals it.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
We were within 1 pass of beating them down there last year in Wilson's 1st game with a reeled in offense.

35-14 Seattle

AVL

Reaction score
35-11 Hawks

Since the offense played so poorly last year both on Thursday night and at Arizona I'm thinking (hoping) for an omelet. No drops!

OrFan

Reaction score
Seahawks will not lose to the friggin turdinals. I cannot believe some of the stuff in this thread.

Seahawks - 23

Cards - 16

5 - 1 for the season, soon to be 6 - 1.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
# 3 throws for a record passing day. Wins in shootout 38 to 28. With td for cards in garbage time.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Hawks work out the offensive kinks in this game...passing game improves...running game remains strong...defense plays well...
Hawks 23 Cards 10

rsm650

Reaction score
I think it'll be like that Miami game - unable to produce in crucial red zone situations. The Cards D is pretty legit, too.

Seahawks 17 Cardinals 23

5-1 (as usual, I'm haunted by the lone loss from my Jags pick)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I, too, am spooked by this game. Would have been even if we had obliterated Tennessee. I think we'll get right back to winning the following week, but this week feels like we get picked off. Arizona 19, Seattle 17.

YTD: 4-2

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I was worried about this game too, until I remembered that Thursday Night games tend to result in some pretty ugly football, and when it comes to finding ways to win ugly football games this season, the Seahawks have more experience than anybody.

Seahawks 16
Cardinals 10

2013 season record to date: 5-1

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks 20
Turdinals 19

Hawks win on last second FG! Miller and Lynch with stellar days. Defense bends but doesn't break only gives up one TD and 4 FG's.

Decimation

Reaction score
31-10 Seahawks, I believe we will truly destroy their offense and Russell has a huge day on offense.

Atradees

Reaction score
I thought we would beat the Colts. 5 and 1.

Miller is back and he is another offensive lineman for us.

Carson Palmer will throw 3 picks against the legion of Boom. Speaking of which, Thomas has has 3 picks and two forced fumbles already.

Bennett is living up to expectations and I think Hill is the real deal.

31-7 Seahawks. Sherman tells the world not to doubt us ever again.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
So Palmer scored a few points and threw some picks against the Niner secondary? Wait until he gets a load of the LOB. Why is everybody posting as if we haven't won against a good D on the road yet? Is the Card D that much of a world beater?

The Hawk Defense as a whole will have a great game against these guys, and the Offense will continue to improve with Unger at C.

31-3 Hawks.

Latest posts