Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
This is going to be brutal, a big time division rivalry. Like a game with the 9ers in 12, 13, 14.

I think the Hawks can win if we rush for 150+ . I think Russ is still not back on track and this game all but eliminates him from getting an MVP vote.

Going to hope to eat crow for sure.

Rams kick a game winner as time expires

28-27

10-4 YTD

RCATES

Reaction score
I have zero confidence in this team. Still the same team that got cucked by a 40 year old Colt McCoy led Giants team. Russ is a shell of himself, Pete ball no longer works and the defense is still awful. Rams about to make a statement after the Jets loss. 42-24 Rams.

RCATES

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1tr23b7m said:
Rams - 32
Hawks - 24

Must win game for the division and possible #1 seed. Seahawks rarely if ever win must win games.

#1 seed is gone. Hawks lost too many Conference games. So no advantage in tie breakers.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I have no clue.

If Seattle's defense wasn't playing so well, I'd say Rams. But they are.

Goff and McVay normally don't have two bad games in a row.

Can we really hold this offense down all game again? I doubt it.

Good as defense is, I don't see us holding Seattle under 24. Can our offense score enough? Can we limit turnovers? Will we be able to run the ball?

From Seattles side, can they finally slow McVay down?

Just on McVays success against Seattle alone, I'll say 29-24 Rams

LTH

Reaction score
I think this is one of those who wants it more games...this should be the hardest hitting game so far this season and the reason I say so far this season is because these two teams could meet in the Play offs and that one might be even more nasty...

LTH

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Hawks 27-21 nail bitter at the end I hope Russ watched the Miami game and listen to what Warner said what is considered open in the NFL. I really don't think Goff is really accurate passer if they were to beat us it'll be on the ground.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Important game, at home, division crown on the line, and the defense has been stout lately. I expect the defense to be active and Adams to be as vocal as ever.

I'm hoping for a big rushing game. 150+ rushing. Rams rally late, but Seahawks pull out another close one. Hawks 26 - Rams 24.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Aros":vfsi5115 said:
The game of the 2020 regular season is upon us. Win this game and you are 2020 NFC West Champions guaranteed a home playoff game. Last year we literally came inches shy of the division on the final play of the final game against the 9ers. The Seahawks have a chance to seal the deal this Sunday and potentially rest some starters in the final game.

We wax the Jets two weeks ago and the Jets beat the Rams last Sunday. We were embarrassed by the Giants a few weeks ago and the Rams were embarrassed against the Jets. This is such a Week-to-Week league. It's difficult to predict games as any team is perfectly capable of beating any team (see: Jets, Giants, Bengals). Some believe it's not good for the Seahawks that the Rams just got embarrassed by a winless team. That they will come in more focused than ever and play lights out.

Personally I don't prescribe to that theory. You can throw out what happened last weekend for both teams. It doesn't change how both of these clubs were going to approach this game. The Rams have had the Seahawks number in recent years. Goff somehow looks more like Josh Allen against us than he looks like Goff. This will be a tough game because it's for the division and both teams want it bad.

I do believe the better team wins this game. The Seahawks defense has had an almost stunning turn around in recent weeks, now ranked 15th overall which is quite an accomplishment from where they were the first half of the season. Our RB room is as healthy as it has been all season. Russ and crew are still more than capable to cook...Another heavy dose of the running game to open up play action pass and go after Goff and enjoy your 2020 NFC West Champions baseball caps.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Rams 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 11-3

Hell yeah!!! Let's get it!!

balakoth

Reaction score
RCATES":xxaav9dn said:
pittpnthrs":xxaav9dn said:
Rams - 32
Hawks - 24

Must win game for the division and possible #1 seed. Seahawks rarely if ever win must win games.

#1 seed is gone. Hawks lost too many Conference games. So no advantage in tie breakers.

Incorrect, if the Seahawks win out and the Packers lose to the Bears only, and Some how Carolina beats the Saints :p .. we get the number 1 seed

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pure gold. Yeah, they rarely win must win games :?
And remember, they are gonna' get stomped by the Rams. They couldn't possibly beat the almighty Rams......Been hearing that crap all year.
It IS ok to be wrong and/or enjoy a win. This was a HUGE win.
They held the Rams to 9 points. In fact, in the 3 game winning streak, they are only giving up 9 a game. Don't care who you are playing, this defense is not NEARLY as bad as they were at mid season. In fact, they are playing good football, and disciplined.

I'll say it again, the RAMS....SCORED.....9.....POINTS