Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Broncos)

Aircrew

Reaction score
While there is a chance for Seattle to pull out a victory tonight, I'm just not feeling it. When Geno Smith is the answer, I don't like the question. Too many new faces on this team with relatively little experience together to pull out the W. I think it's going to be a slow start for both teams, Russ having butterflies/crowd noise/Geno being Geno, but in the second half the Donks pull away: 30-17 Denver.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I think the Broncos will blow Seattle out. Russ throws at least 3 TD's. Seeing Julio with the Mariners is constantly reminding me how much I think we will miss Russ.
Den 34 Sea 16

renofox

Reaction score
Denver 26
Seattle 9

Seattle offense moves the ball but cannot score a TD with GS at QB.

samwize77

Reaction score
I think we'll get our asses whooped......
34-10 donkos

chris98251

Reaction score
Sherman has been helping the secondary, he knows Wilson and studies, would not be surprised to see some pick sixes tonight. Seahawks 28 Denver Ciara's 20.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think it will be a fun game to watch and we are going to see this Defense make Russ look rattled. Thinking this is maybe 60/40 Run vs Pass and Penny starts off hot with 20 carries, 100+yds and a TD. We control the clock and Russ tries too hard to hit deep getting 2 INTs

Hawks win 17-13
Fun to watch was an understatement. So close with this score guess.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Denver has a chance to win with a late game play from 1 yard line.
RW's ego gets the best of him. He knows that he can do it if he just has one more chance. So he audibles out of a run play into a quick goal line pass which is ultimately intercepted. Seahawks win 28-24.
Well the 1 yard line definitely was a thing in this game. My crystal ball failed to show me that Russ would have multiple attempts from the 1 and would actually actually hand it off this time - but with the same result - turnovers and a loss.

Russ needs to to avoid trying to score from the 1 yard line at all costs for the remainder of his career.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Well the 1 yard line definitely was a thing in this game. My crystal ball failed to show me that Russ would have multiple attempts from the 1 and would actually actually hand it off this time - but with the same result - turnovers and a loss.

Russ needs to to avoid trying to score from the 1 yard line at all costs for the remainder of his career.
if denver would have settled on a field goal on one of the goaline stands.. they probably wouldve won.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more hgwellz, so much crow. Been enjoying it myself. Nom nom nom

If we are playing the would have game, Diggs dropped a pick in the end zone, or the Bronco's don't even get a FG after that. It goes BOTH ways.
Game could have went either way, the good guys won and made the plays. I had us losing by 9. Being wrong is a good thing when your team wins.