Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ 49ers)

Ambrose83

Reaction score
This won't be close... How do you guys see that? Did you miss the first game ..the talent gap is pretty extreme at the moment .

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Drop a burger on them. they are already very close to implosion, and after reading a bunch of trash in the webzone, I want to taste whiner tears.

50-3 hawks

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The let down game is my biggest fear and it could happen here. I still dont see any reason why we should lose. Hope the offense has a rebound game.

Seahawks 24 49ers 17

YTD 13-0

zchurch74

Reaction score
Russ is 4-0 st Levi stadium. He has not last there since it opened in 2014

24-16. Hawks secure playoff spot

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
It will be chippy. Sherman will be chippy. Our defense will prove a point in SF.

Hawks 31

SF 20

LTH

Reaction score
I also think this will be a tough game... Niners looked good against Denver...I think the Hawks will struggle but find a way to win 21-20 hawks

LTH

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I would love to see Russ throw for 400 and have 5 tds targeting Sherman all day long. However, I will take the 24-13 win by pounding the ball down their throat.

Seafan

Reaction score
I'm really curious about our defense. If they repeat Monday night's performance it won't be close.

Russ couldn't have a 37 passer performance two weeks in a row. None of it was really forced. He just couldn't get out of his own way. It happens but he's also capable of dropping a 158. However, it's going to be very wet and he doesn't do his best in wet weather.

Give the ball to Chris.

NINEster

Reaction score
Seafan":28140bl9 said:
I'm really curious about our defense. If they repeat Monday night's performance it won't be close.

Russ couldn't have a 37 passer performance two weeks in a row. None of it was really forced. He just couldn't get out of his own way. It happens but he's also capable of dropping a 158. However, it's going to be very wet and he doesn't do his best in wet weather.

Give the ball to Chris.

Seahawk defense at Levis has been good but not overwhelming the last two seasons.

Maulbert

Reaction score
NINEster":1r3meir7 said:
Seafan":1r3meir7 said:

Give the ball to Chris.

Seahawk defense at Levis has been good but not overwhelming the last two seasons.

Yeah, but the Seahawks D in general has been worse the last two years, as well. I'd argue at the moment, the Hawks are on an upswing.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Seahawks 28
49ers 17

I think Seattle will start slow but take over the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atradees

Reaction score
If we can get back to that D against the Vickies......

Run Run Run

Win

Frank Clark will look to back up his brash statements!

9 and 4 this season.

Zeearend

Reaction score
More than once have I been surprised this season. Is this a trap game or just easy pickings? It could go either way I guess. Therefore I predict:

Hawks 49
49ers 12

YTD 7-6

Latest posts