Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I can't even feature our Seahawks losing another game... I don't think the fan base can take it... They have to realize things need to turn quickly and this is the week to do it!!! I believe the Seahawks can do this against a Rival Opponent in the same Conference... Two bad teams battle it out in Santa Clara with Hawkboi and MizHawk in the building.... :thirishdrinkers:

Going to this one and won't accept anything but a victory!!! We'll be Loud and Proud!!! :th2thumbs:

Seahawks 29

Whiners Not that much... :th2thumbs:

soxhawk

Reaction score
Please, Kaepernick is not picking apart this team (unless the turf at Levi Field swallows up Cary Williams). Hawks will take care of business with BWagz hopefully back. Hawks 31-Niners 16.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
austinslater25":2ej1xtnr said:
I expect a trip to the Tri-Cities to give me the same treatment. Seahawks are going to be fine.

Seahawks come out angry and kill San Fran

Seahawks 31-13

I will be happy to make multiple trips.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3l43x6j8 said:
Aros":3l43x6j8 said:
peachesenregalia":3l43x6j8 said:
That doesn't sound that good...

How do you know?

Fair point. Tell you what, you can open-mouth kiss me in Dallass next weekend and i'll give you an honest opinion.

This is one pic I will NOT take. LMAO

kearly

Reaction score
If Kaep beats us then you know we have issues.

Seahawks 24
49ers 20

RTD 4-2

tom sawyer

Reaction score
it's like an alternate 2015, did Biff steal the DeLorean time machine, go back to 1985 and. ..., nevermind. ...

Hawk rebound reboot and win 35
to
Clara Miners 13

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
peachesenregalia":bhptzd0x said:
Aros":bhptzd0x said:
peachesenregalia":bhptzd0x said:
That doesn't sound that good...

How do you know?

Fair point. Tell you what, you can open-mouth kiss me in Dallass next weekend and i'll give you an honest opinion.

That will cost you a few shots first big sexy.

kf3339

Reaction score
I so much want to pick the Hawks to win this short week. We have our backs against the wall and pretty much have to win every game on out to guarantee a playoff spot. I know a lesser record can still get in, but my senses says another loss and this team will have too much pressure on it to stop the bleeding. This team needs to get made as hell!

That is why I am going against what now is becoming a more common thought process and taking the Hawks to win a very close game. This is my heart talking, as my head still says we lose again. But to Hell with that.

Hawks 17
49ers 13

RTD: 5-1

Rocket

Reaction score
Dear Lord... the pain is palpable but not debilitating. Now.
If we lose to the ninnies on Thursday the pain will become horrible.
Agonizing. I will become grief-stricken, a mere shell of my former self.

Please...
PLEASE...

P L E A S E !!!

samwize77

Reaction score
I have a gut feeling the Hawks have just hit a tipping point. Whatever has been happening comes to a screeching halt and the team pulls itself together with a statement. This just to good of a team to play the way they have been and they know it. Enough is enough
Hawks 27
Whiners 13

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Despite the miserable meltdowns (count 'em, 4!!!) I still think San Francisco sucks his year, and I can't believe we can be that bad, even on the road.

Seattle 20
San Francisco 17

Year-to-date: 4 - 2

HawkGA

Reaction score
Aros":18j8kjnq said:
chawx":18j8kjnq said:
We got this one. We're a 6-0 team with a 2-4 record. It's going to be an awesome story when we win the rest of our games and get our second Super Bowl.

Santa Clara: 6
Seattle: 31

If everything you say turns out to be true I am coming over to your house after the Super Bowl win and kissing you on the mouth.

Can I get in on that action? Wait, not the kissing part, just the going undefeated the rest of the way and winning the Super Bowl!

cesame

Reaction score
It's tough.

On one hand the Seahawks are clearly the better team (4th Q withstanding). Like last year on Thanksgiving, they could easily walk in there and dominate from start to finish. They're that much better than Santa Clara. That said, I'm not really counting on that happening. The 49ers might suck, but they're still 2-1 at home and have actually been in mostly competitive football games the past 3 weeks. GB came to town and only put up 17 pts. They almost won at NYG.

The game is also a road game on a short week after playing a physical Carolina team. The body just doesn't recover quickly enough after a game like that. Big obstacle to overcome

Also, is this team mentally shot? Do they have it in them to rebound on a short week on the road? Can they close a game in the 4th Q?

The 49ers aren't generating much of a pass rush these days, are 25th in pts allowed and 32nd in passing yards allowed. On offense? Last in Pts/G and only two QB's have been sacked more than Kaepernick (Wilson, Smith).

There might multiple problems with Seattle right now, and there's a lot working against them on a short week, but Santa Clara just isn't good enough to get the W. Dalton and Newton are capable of 4th Q comebacks, but not Colin Sackorpick.

Seattle 27
Santa Clara 13

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I still believe and think the Hawks will win 20-6 despite Bevell.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
As if Krapper is capable of pulling a comeback, lmao

Hawks 20
Niners 10

RussB

Reaction score
niners arent the panthers or the bengals. I think the hawks will hold them to field goals and maybe 1 TD. We will get a big lead and keep it the whole game .

Hawks 28
Niners 10

Latest posts