Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Saints @ Seahawks)

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seahawks 35
Saints 20

1st half starts a little slow, but then we get ripping late in the 2nd, and never look back.

Teddy Bridgewater's knee, meet Ziggy Ansah. Teddy Bridgwater's other knee, say hello to Mr. Clowney.

I like Teddy, and I'm not wishing harm on him, but the facts are the facts.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Hawks - 29
Saints - 16

I don’t fear Teddy in any offense.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
You can’t double team both Clowney and Ansah. We’re finally going to witness an explosive pass rush and it’s going to be fun.

City of New Orleans 16
Seattle 27

1-1 record

Atradees

Reaction score
The Saints will attempt to run the ball to help out Bridgewater. They will fail. This year we have a stout run defense. the three linebacker set we deploy is strong. teddy is slow and holds the ball too long. It should be an interesting day. i dont see us getting any picks. Our DBs are just not geared that way. I was hoping Shead would be on the team he is just in the right place some times though he has deficiencies in coverage. I believe in our offense. We have some really cool pieces. The quick pass is key to victory. Our OL is hot garbage.

Hawks 34
saints 6

El Caliente

Reaction score
I expect you guys to win, it’s just a matter of can Armstead and Ram Jam keep Clowney and Ansah in check. If they can keep them in check Seahawks 20 Saints 14. If they can’t keep them in check Seahawks 27 Saints 10.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Bridgewater plays well. Throws for 300-plus
The trend continues as a Seattle could have played better but a win is a win is a win
26-24 Hawks

xray

Reaction score
Maybe a photo finish...dunno

ttown0026

Reaction score
There's at least one game a year the Hawks put together a complete game and beat a very good team (Chiefs, Eagles, Pats in recent memories). I think this might be the game you see both sides playing well.

Hawks 24
Saints 14

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I too originally had this game down as a loss but now see a win. BUT . . . not because Brees is out, as I think Bridgewater is an excellent backup. Because somebody finally convinced Schotty that it's perfectly acceptable to throw a short pass now and then! If he continues to do this when teams are stuffing the run I think we'll continue to win.

Seattle 24
NO 20

Record to sate: 1 - 1

mort

Reaction score
24-27 good guys by 3
Should be a good game
2-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
My wife and I are in London for the game. She a die hard saints fan. Me a hawker. She’s bringing my jersey. I’m already here. Gonna drink a lot either way.

We’re going to vacay in Seattle until my job sent me here for two weeks. Aw shucks.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
In the days of Darryl the offense ran 3yrds total offense by the half. We were in the dome and the last touchdown my wife jumped up and gave me a double bird with a yeah! Looking forward to returning the favor.

Seeing two pre season games with teddy. How is he even a pro? Tasing hill. Do a shot for eveytime they say “ Swiss army...”. You’ll die of alcohol poisoning by the 2nd 1/4

jmahon316

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":1ni9ag57 said:
In the days of Darryl the offense ran 3yrds total offense by the half. We were in the dome and the last touchdown my wife jumped up and gave me a double bird with a yeah! Looking forward to returning the favor.

Seeing two pre season games with teddy. How is he even a pro? Tasing hill. Do a shot for eveytime they say “ Swiss army...”. You’ll die of alcohol poisoning by the 2nd 1/4

I will have a shot competition with you if you're down. Looking for someone that shares my tolerance. DM me.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":3am143op said:
In the days of Darryl the offense ran 3yrds total offense by the half. We were in the dome and the last touchdown my wife jumped up and gave me a double bird with a yeah! Looking forward to returning the favor.......
My sincere wishes that you get PLENTY of chances at returning the favor.