Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Raiders @ Seahawks)

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Hawks still struggling a bit, but this game is at home so,...Hawks 28 Raiders 13

ManBunts

Reaction score
I want this to be a crushing on both sides of the ball. At least 34-3. But more importantly I want:
-At least 2 picks and 5 sacks on defense
-NO sacks allowed by our line and minimal penetration allowed into the backfield
-100 yards at least for Lynch on the ground in 20 carries or less
-At least 10 carries to Michaels
-300+ yards and 2 TDs IN THE AIR for Russell.

In short, if we can just look like that team that showed up at the Super Bowl last year, that would be stellar

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Hawks look like hot trash (again) but pull it out by 3 points 20-17

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think the beat up Seahawks will spend much of the game tripping over themselves and make enough stupid mistakes to keep it close. I think the Hawks will win, but it will not inspire much confidence and it definitely won't silence the critics.

Hawks 13
Raiders 10

kmedic

Reaction score
Hawks are a mess right now on the injury front. It's ridiculous the amount of starters out right now. You can only hold up so far with reserves playing. It's affects ST play too because now your third and fourth stringers are playing kickoffs and punts. I'm gonna say ugly close (too close) game here:

Hawks 23
Raiders 20 in OT

drdiags

Reaction score
Raiders are not that bad a team. The Cleveland game broke open due to McFadden's late game fumble. Their OL hadn't given up but 4 sacks before that game (gave up 4 in the game but Cleveland's D is pretty good). Carr looks pretty stable. Browns O with Hoyer is not good so it will be interesting to see what Wilson and the crew can do against the Raiders D.

I see a close game with the Seahawks pulling away late.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":3ppfk484 said:
Hawks 24, Raiders in the high teens.
Oakland makes them work for it.
I won't make a prediction because with the exception of last season when I predict specific scores for the Hawks in individual games I'm usually wrong, if I'm vague the football gawds usually let me slide. :D

So with that being said I'm with brother Rocket on this one.

I may be going to the game and may have great seats for it. :D

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
I think Oakland creeps up on Seattle but not in a scary way. Last couple predictions were blowouts and both were incorrect. But I'm gonna predict a closer game. But then the Seahawks will probably blow out the Raiders...

Seahawks 27
Raiders 10

QuahHawk

Reaction score
31-13 Hawks

Bold prediction: Defense and Special teams both gets us points. 2.5 sacks for Michael Bennett.

4-3 YTD

RiverDog

Reaction score
Low scoring. Lynch breaks 100 yards rushing. Defense gets a couple turnovers.

20-10 Hawks.