Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Raiders @ Seahawks)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Was waiting on injury reports last week and forgot to make my prediction. Doh !

I think the Seahawks come back this week, but until we quit taking our foot off the gas when up by 14 points, I'll not be predicting high Hawks scores or massive blowouts.

Hawks 27 (3 TDs, 3Fgs)

Raiders 13 (1 TD, 2 FGs).

Record to date 3-3

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
This will be a repeat of Tennessee or Tampa last year. Bad team walks in and plays simple, fundamental football while we trip over our own mistakes and play down to our competition. Derek Carr fits the mold of patient/efficient QB that's given our LBs fits this year, and our injury situation at linebacker will neither help that nor shut down their struggling running game.

Oakland takes us out of our identity for three quarters, then we come roaring back (possibly in OT) on Russell's legs. Again.

Seattle 23
Raiders 20

YTD: 2-5

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'm pulling back.

We got a lot of issues lately...
Chicken in the lockeroom, mama Lynch facebook wardrobe mysteries, I just don't know!

But I will say... we are "Raider busters"

Let's call it

Hawks 21 (5-3)
Faders 10 (0-8) ouch that's gotta sting!!

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
I won't predict a loss and really do think the Hawks will win handily this weekend... but through the years the Hawks have had this knack for making rookie, 3rd string and washed-up backup QB's look like All-Pros when we play them... It's really quite amazing...

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawks..34
Raiders......17

Season record: 4-3

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":jjh4k1za said:
This will be a repeat of Tennessee or Tampa last year. Bad team walks in and plays simple, fundamental football while we trip over our own mistakes and play down to our competition. Derek Carr fits the mold of patient/efficient QB that's given our LBs fits this year, and our injury situation at linebacker will neither help that nor shut down their struggling running game.

Oakland takes us out of our identity for three quarters, then we come roaring back (possibly in OT) on Russell's legs. Again.

Seattle 23
Raiders 20

YTD: 2-5

Yeah, I can't get past the feeling that this is almost exactly how this game is going to go.

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm not going to predict a blowout since this team is not built for it. So I will say 21-13 Hawks.

Record to date: 4-3.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Humm, I've been a homer all year :D , no need to change that now with a bad Raiders team in town.

I'll say.....
Seahawks-31 (four TD's and a FG)
Raiders-9 (3 FG's)

4-3 on the season

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
We have a bad habit of not putting games away by three or more scores even when we could.

'Hawks go up by 10, put it in neutral, Raiders score a TD in the fourth quarter and then it's a nail-biter until the end. 24-21 Seahawks.