Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Panthers @ Seahawks)

ludakrishna

Reaction score
19 Seahawks
17 Panthers

Panthers driving easily down the field towards the end of the game but in usual Panther fashion, the RB fumbles to bail out the Seahawks.

No Seahawks offensive touchdown, just a fumble/INT return caused by Cary Williams and 4 FGs by Hauschka

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Unbelievable all the Chicken Littles in this thread. Even Irvin and Boomer predicted the Seahawks will win and there was no doubt from them on Inside The NFL. And if you missed Mike Rob's take on the "R&B" section on Total Access the other day it's awesome and spot on how I feel.

Too many Nate Burleson's in here. (watch the segment, you'll get the reference).

Atradees

Reaction score
I see a blowout as well. The Oline continues to grow and we begin our march to the superb owl.

Seahks 37
Pnthers 10

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'll never pick the opposition to win.
I don't care how bad we look, if half the starters are injured, no matter WHO we play........its just my way.

Re-boot HAWKS 28
Coal slag-kittens 13

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I haven't posted in this yet but I didn't expect the Bengals and Rams losses while I did predict the other three right so I'll be starting with a 3-2 record (just for fun though and not for any prizes)

That said I don't expect an easy game but the situation is in our favor. First of all it is a home game and secondly I feel like the Panthers are a slightly weaker team than the Bengal team we almost beat.

I'm going with a 27-13 win.

RTD: 3-2

Chawker

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":386q1bwx said:
Panthers 14
Seahawks 27

The bleeding stops.

2015 Record to date: 3-2

***(POINT OF ORDER)***
You can pick the opposing team to win, but never put the other team first (or on top) DUDE!

12thbrah

Reaction score
The running game is back on track and Lynch is returning.

Panthers gonna get steamrolled.

Seahawks 34

Panthers 7

kf3339

Reaction score
Aros":kwiidnqq said:
Unbelievable all the Chicken Littles in this thread. Even Irvin and Boomer predicted the Seahawks will win and there was no doubt from them on Inside The NFL. And if you missed Mike Rob's take on the "R&B" section on Total Access the other day it's awesome and spot on how I feel.

Too many Nate Burleson's in here. (watch the segment, you'll get the reference).

I thought the purpose of this thread each week is to give our honest opinion? Not to just be 'YES" men to the powers that be.

I personally could care less about ex player or commentators opinions, as they mean no more or less than anyone else.

If I am wrong just let me know and I will stop posting each week my pick and score. I do this for fun. When it stops being fun I will stop. :)

Rob12

Reaction score
34-6, Seahawks.

Carolina is the worst 4-0 team the NFL has ever seen.

It's going to be a blowout.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Rob12":3c88i5up said:
34-6, Seahawks.

From what I have seen so far this year......The Hawks do not have what it takes to blow anybody out!

marko358

Reaction score
marko358":19wrde02 said:
Hawks: 17
Panthers: 16

I forgot to also add a prediction that at one point, fans will boo our offense for another excruciatingly slow start.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I have no idea how this will play out. Honestly, none.

Being at home, I'm going to say we win by 3 and I have no clue what the score will be.

YTD 4-1.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rob12":1orlzrjq said:
34-6, Seahawks.

Incorrect. That honor was held by Atlanta and still being held by Denver.

Seattle 24
Carolina 20