Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Falcons @ Seahawks)

Slick

Reaction score
Aros":23ydnnka said:
I predict there's going to be a lot of crow eaters next Monday evening.

I will gladly feast on blackbird all next week.

Don't get me wrong - I still have faith in our Seahawks to reach 10-6 but we do our best with our backs against the wall. I feel like this game w/ the injuries and a big rest we'll be not at our best.

The weird thing: I think we will BEAT THE EAGLES. I just think like the patriots game last year we're going to kick some ass there.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Aros":15gqz9yo said:

Of course, this statement could go either way. ;)

NJlargent

Reaction score
Russ has a magical late drive as we play catch up all game. 34-31 hawks

rjdriver

Reaction score
I do believe that ATL is finally starting to get in their groove, so I think it’s fair to say that this isn’t the ideal time to have them on the schedule, especially comsidering injuries.

If the game were in Atlanta, I don’t think it would be close. However, I think we dig into our Prime Time magic bag and have a tight game. I see Atlanta down 24-20 on the last drive of the game. On 4th and 12 Matty throws an incomplete pass to Julio Jones, but the refs throw a “ make up” PI flag on a phantom call. The drive is extended and Atlanta scores with seconds left.

27- 24 Falcons in the battle of Super Bowl giver awayers.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3maayrjl said:
Aros":3maayrjl said:

Of course, this statement could go either way. ;)

Absolutely! Like I said, this is a coin flip game but I gotta believe we will win this game being at home and nationally-televised.

RussB

Reaction score
Wow so their is no faith in Shaq, coleman and maxwell?

These guys are pretty good corners. Et3 is also back. ATL is not going to have the field day many of you are predicting .

Seymour

Reaction score
My prediction is... this game is for the birds and feathers will fly.

4-4 Baltimore

Rocket man..... :twisted:

Seafan

Reaction score
Atlanta 33
Seattle 19

Unless Kam, Joeckel and Brown play then it may be better.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Idiot Pete said today they are gonna run it no matter what. Get ready for another sub-3 ypc game while the hapless Hawks watch the Falcons build a big lead. By the second half idiot Pete will turn it back over to Russ but it will be too late. The D is too depleted and Falcons will already have put it out of reach.

Falcons 34
Hawks 20

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wow I consider myself as big of pessimist on this board as the next guy but kinda surprised at the predictions this week. Hopeful still...

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I just can't get the foul taste of the Washington game out of my mouth. That was probably the ugliest game I have seen the Hawks play in five years. Just brutal. With no Sherman and maybe no Kam against the weapons Atlanta has on offense, I have very little confidence in this team right now.

Hawks 13 Falcons 28

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I expect that this game will be high scoring, the Seahawks defense will be in bend don't break mode for most of the game. On offense, the running games for both teams will likely be ineffective so a passing game shoot-out is a chance for RW to shine, while the Seahawks defense gets 2-3 interceptions to stop Atlanta drives. A breakout game for Shaquille Griffin is about due, why not this week? Seahawks win 35-31.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
We have not lost a home MNF game since 2004.

Everyone thought we would lose at NE last season. I see this game similarly, from a surprise aspect.

Lots of injuries, but we find a way... 27-26. Walsh hits a 47-yard FG to win it with :19 left.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1lpi26qs said:
Idiot Pete said today they are gonna run it no matter what. Get ready for another sub-3 ypc game while the hapless Hawks watch the Falcons build a big lead. By the second half idiot Pete will turn it back over to Russ but it will be too late. The D is too depleted and Falcons will already have put it out of reach.

Falcons 34
Hawks 20

exactly!!