Apple Cup Game Thread

sdog1981

Reaction score
110 Apple Cups and WSU has lost 72 of them. Why is this a rivalry again?

Chapow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":38wae5d6 said:
Washington is just destroying Wazzu's offensive line with just 3 rushers.

This.

sutz":38wae5d6 said:
Personally, I have to give major credit to the Huskies D-line. They were getting nasty pressure all game with just 3-4 guys rushing. If there was one thing that won that game, I'd go there.

The reason Falk "played like crap" is that he had Husky D-linemen in his face and all over his ass all night.

And this.

That was one hell of an impressive game by the UW D-line.

Here's a fun fact, in 110 Apple Cups, WSU has never had less rushing yards than they did on Saturday. WSU officially had -24 yards rushing.

I think the UW rushing game deserves a ton of props as well. 328 rushing yards and 5 Rushing TDs is awfully impressive.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Fans always blame their team for a loss. It's just what we do. Saying "my team played like shit" is the same as saying "the other team played great". To me it's no different. One doesn't exist without the other.

I knew this game was going to be a blowout. Even made a serious prediction (on another board) before the game that UW would win by 27, and that Falk would throw multiple interceptions. Got laughed at. Now who's laughing? Well not me anymore, but I laughed for a bit after the game.