Anyone else give less of a crap about this loss than normal?

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We are that kind of team, look we won our first SB as a blowout, and then just missed our second in a row by...

I think we are going to see a completely different team next weekend, blow out game comin' up.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
kearly":161d45ux said:
Russell is now 0-3 at St. Louis at 10am.

The only divisional opponent road game that is played at 10am. Good thing. Would have been soooo nice to get outta there with a victory. Close but no cigar.

I know many minimize the time zone thing and all, but there's just got to be something to it. The only other divisional matchup that I see could be a similar deal is the Chargers or Raiders traveling to KC. But, not sure if one could draw any conclusions from such a comparison.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1cf0t07n said:
You got that right Tech Worlds. It is just a game, we have no control over it. I stay may for one day, then I'm over it. Now it didn't used to be that way, but way too many more important things in life than a football game.
These games used to ruin my entire week. Absolutely ruin it. Then I came to my senses, understood that this is supposed to be fun, and now I handle the losses much better.

Anything that ruins your week or puts you in such a poor mood should be eliminated from your life. It's really that simple. If it's not a positive thing then don't be involved.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I know for sure that I enjoyed the 11+ hours of football with my family and the couch. Gawd I was a fat ass yesterday.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Timezone thing.

Yeah, so it's like the Seahawks players bodies are *thinking it's 7am when your opponent body is *thinking it's 9am and you are getting to work very physically. Yeah that's a huge advantage.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. I take game day, and move on with my life the next day. Talking about it at work it great therapy to move on to the next week. Too many good things in my life to stress out and let a football game ruin my entire week.
I care a hell of a lot, but not enough to let it do what it used to. My wife is very good at dealing w/my pouting after a loss, fortunately or her and everyone around me, it lasts all of 1 day.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I had a productive day after the game.

Made a birdhouse and planter box with my daughter, then followed that up with a cake for desert last night.

Good day! :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts