Anyone catch Donald trying to fight Britt after the game?

chris98251

Reaction score
Your 2 options are absent the obvious. HE PUT THE HELMET ON FOR A REASON!!!
Reason? In case some physical contact happened. He had no idea what was going to happen but you can bet your sweet ass he wasn't expecting flowers.

If he didn't know what was going to happen and wasn't expecting a big smooch why would he even go over there in the first place unless he meant to confront and possibly have it escalate.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":1nzomk2y said:
Your 2 options are absent the obvious. HE PUT THE HELMET ON FOR A REASON!!!
Reason? In case some physical contact happened. He had no idea what was going to happen but you can bet your sweet ass he wasn't expecting flowers.

If he didn't know what was going to happen and wasn't expecting a big smooch why would he even go over there in the first place unless he meant to confront and possibly have it escalate.

Because he was pissed and wanted to blow off some pent up anger at Britt by yelling at him some more.

Donald's a bad ass on the field, but he's not an idiot. Britt's six inches taller and outweighs him by 30 lbs. You'd put your helmet on too.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3esne7t2 said:
Both games this year IMO the Seahawks are coming close to utilizing the Jeff Fisher tactic of playing borderline dirty.

Funny, cause it looked to me like the Rams got called for FAR more unsportsmanlike and roughing penalties than Seattle did. Including diving at Wilsons knee, and an extremely late hit later.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":xchkpvu6 said:
And a typical late hit by Suh. WAY after the fact.

Suh is by far the dirtiest d-linemen on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And he didn't even blink an eye. They already tried to take out Wilson's knees earlier in the game. Then all that crap at the end of the game, in addition to the Suh hit. Nothing different with these Rams. Only difference now is that people are making excuses for them. Paper Champions are about to get a rude awakening. Saints knock them out, zero doubt here.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
knownone":2xytcix2 said:
Didn't Britt win several wrestling championships? Donald is lucky his teammates are there.

One state title his senior year....45-0
He took 6th his jr year
Still, if Donald has no wrestling experience, this would be a HUGE mismatch.

253hawk

Reaction score
Are fines/suspensions announced tomorrow? Curious to see what slap on the wrist they're going to give Suh Jr.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Am I the only person who sees Britt get pushed from behind into Donald? Or is the thought that the smaller guy behind Britt isn't going to be able to move him? As a guy who is 6'4 230 I can attest to how easy it is to get moved by someone when you're running away from them and they're behind you. It is the ENTIRE reason blocking in the back is illegal. So either people are thinking that the little guy couldn't actually effect Britt's movement or they are COMPLETELY missing this fact...

I see nothing Britt did as wrong in the replay. I get at the time it would look that way, but how is it being missed with the ability to freeze frame as many times as you want? Britt gets shoved from behind into Donald and then does the NATURAL reaction every football player does when getting shoved out of bounds, shove the first person you hit to stop your own momentum. Just like they do to other players, cameraman, etc. (unless people get out of the way)

jmahon316

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":84ctrho8 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/1063917309331300352[/tweet]

Lol unbelievable. I'm really hoping for an earrrrrrrly exit from the Rams this year. That would make me so happy.