Anyone catch Donald trying to fight Britt after the game?

cjcinec56

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":216z6kbs said:
Natethegreat":216z6kbs said:
Love how he puts a helmet on before going to start a fight.

Exactly...noticed that immediately. This is getting good. Our secondary, despite their youth, is performing quite well. LOB all over again in the next few years, and on the cheap. This goes to culture; say what you will about Pete but man he can coach-up a secondary.

Not sure about the secondary today. They got gutted pretty much all day long. Maybe they will improve with a pass rush.

cjcinec56

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2ifbgy2x said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/QBsMVP/status/1061846431131189249[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL_DougFarrar/status/1061859489677172736[/tweet]

Don’t like the cheap shot from behind approach. Beat him head up on the field. Donald got the best of the O Line today 2.5 sacks. 4.5 sacks in two games against Seattle. I think Donald is in Britts Head.

knownone

Reaction score
Aros":ehvockq1 said:
I love even in a loss we are SO in the Ram's heads.
Can't really blame them. They spent all week talking about how the Hawks weren't gonna run all over them again and they still gave up 273 yards on the ground.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Both games this year IMO the Seahawks are coming close to utilizing the Jeff Fisher tactic of playing borderline dirty.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Did you actually just say the Hawks play dirty? You gotta' be kidding me. Rams are cheap shot artists, and have been for years. :roll:

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
cjcinec56":3gjx8zcy said:
“Unlike Britt, Donald wasn’t going to do anything to threaten his career.”

Like maybe physically confront a guy after the game? The author of that article is trying to justify Donald’s actions. Donald was wrong in going to Britt after the game. Putting his helmet on to do so admits intention and expectation of physical contact.

Nobody wants to see anybody get hurt. But there was a brief feeling of revenge with that Britt shot after all the Greg Williams years of dirty play against our Hawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Rams have very little discipline. They are going to implode in the playoffs. Been saying it all year, and it's about to happen in January.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":31bu6qtt said:
cjcinec56":31bu6qtt said:
“Unlike Britt, Donald wasn’t going to do anything to threaten his career.”

Like maybe physically confront a guy after the game? The author of that article is trying to justify Donald’s actions. Donald was wrong in going to Britt after the game. Putting his helmet on to do so admits intention and expectation of physical contact.

Nobody wants to see anybody get hurt. But there was a brief feeling of revenge with that Britt shot after all the Greg Williams years of dirty play against our Hawks.

Yeah, Donald was absolutely wrong to confront him after the game. No argument there.

It didn't seem like he was trying to fight him though. He wanted to jaw with him, and he did. If he wanted to tee off on him he would have, but he didn't, he started jawing at him and then waited for them to be pulled apart.

FWIW I read putting his helmet on beforehand as pretty smart, not a sign of intent that he for some reason didn't act on.

As for the the Hawks getting in the Rams' heads, next year they should try getting in their heads by beating them.

Going back and forth on cheap shots is without any purpose.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Feels like we have a true rivalry going with these guys. Look, I get it that the Rams are a good team. I just don't buy that they are some unstoppable force like a lot of others. And I doubt I'm the only one who felt proud that the Hawks are not intimidated one bit by the Rams. Let alone any other team.

Sgt Largent

Reaction score
Ramfan128":ptneqcb2 said:
Both games this year IMO the Seahawks are coming close to utilizing the Jeff Fisher tactic of playing borderline dirty.

LOL, no fan of any team should say a word about dirty play when they start Suh week in and week out on their own squad. If that guy could stab somebody during the game and get away with it, he would.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Sgt Largent":1my4rncn said:
LOL, no fan of any team should say a word about dirty play when they start Suh week in and week out on their own squad. If that guy could stab somebody during the game and get away with it, he would.

Thank you. This made me laugh out loud.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cheap shot artists all over that team. And Peters, who has been OWNED a good part of the year was doing the throat slash thing to the camera. Classy.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Suh and Donald have the same trait that most great DL players do. They're mean and nasty. Like it's been stated already, Britt isn't they guy they should try to take that out on. He's a baaaaad man.

Now that Britt got into Donald's head, If I'm KC with a banged up O-line, I would be finding ways to get Suh and Donald off their mental game.

snackdaddy

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3jijw07o said:
Feels like we have a true rivalry going with these guys. Look, I get it that the Rams are a good team. I just don't buy that they are some unstoppable force like a lot of others. And I doubt I'm the only one who felt proud that the Hawks are not intimidated one bit by the Rams. Let alone any other team.

I remember feeling like that when Fisher's Rams would beat a good Seahawks team. But that feeling was hollow. I knew the Seahawks were better despite beating them a few times and I wished the Rams were like that. But when its all you got what else can you do? I'm proud the Rams found a way to win another tough division game despite playing poorly at times.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
I agree, our Oline owned these guys when we run the ball and simply put, they don’t like it. And we didn’t even have our main guy, D.J. Fluker, in the line up.

Simply put, he used this as an excuse to go after Britt because we ran over them, not once, but two times this year.

I really like this Oline and Solari’s philosophy. Clearly, our guys are All in.

And, I like our battering Ram runners, Carson and Davis. Can’t wait for the Britt/Donald match up next year when he has to deal with ground and pound offense again.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hey Snack, you should be proud, that's a hell of a team. I honestly don't think a team can just win on offense alone, but damn that offense is impressive. And the play calling to match it. So many ways they can move the ball, including an amazing RB.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Suh, Donald, and Fowler. The trifecta of scum.

God I look forward to that team plunging helplessly into cap hell in a couple years.