Anyone catch Donald trying to fight Britt after the game?

253hawk

Reaction score
Removing the pads and putting the helmet on was premeditating a fight. Not to mention running across the field to the visiting sideline to do so, well after the game was over. But of course nothing will come of it because of next week's battle of the 9-1s in Mexico City. Donald will get a standard $7,875 slap-on-the-wrist fine and won't even get suspended for trying to start a riot while Michael Thomas will have to cough up $30,000 for celebrating a TD with a phone.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2qy85y2p said:
Sgt Largent":2qy85y2p said:
Ramfan128":2qy85y2p said:
Both games this year IMO the Seahawks are coming close to utilizing the Jeff Fisher tactic of playing borderline dirty.

LOL, no fan of any team should say a word about dirty play when they start Suh week in and week out on their own squad. If that guy could stab somebody during the game and get away with it, he would.

While true that Suh has been a dirty player throughout his career, the Rams under McVay have not been "cheapshot artists", at all. We've rarely been called for roughing the passer this year.

I noticed Seattle getting chippy just like the Rams used to under Fisher the first time we played them this year. It boiled over this game. Donald shouldn't have done that, but..... <insert excuses for bad behavior here> .

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Britts action, though perhaps uncalled for was in the heat of the moment..

Donalds, was clearly planned.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":n3yjvwxe said:
Both games this year IMO the Seahawks are coming close to utilizing the Jeff Fisher tactic of playing borderline dirty.
How many flags for "Cheap Shot" plays did the Rams get in this game?-----WAY MORE than the Seahawks did..."Jeff Fisher Tactic" Indeed :lol:
Donald is ALMOST as big a Horses Ass as Suh......Fisher Tactics :rofl:

chris98251

Reaction score
The stripes of some players don't change, McVay may not be a Coach that condones that kind of play but the players brought in and those that remained have that history, Suh, Talib, Fowler, Peters, and some others.

And yes McVay to his credit did go and tell his D line that we don't play that way and take stupid penalties during the game.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1mzdwpgh said:
Whether you win or lose, giving up 270+ rushing yards will make frustrate a defense. A hit out of bounds in the heat of a play is far different that putting on a helmet and trying to start a fight. Donald lost all of my respect in that moment. Classless. :pukeface:
Man. I couldn't agree more, I use to think that Donald (Aaron not Trump) was All Pro & a pretty decent guy, man what a let down, turns out that he's just a Talented Football Playing Punk Ass. :pukeface:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Donald put his helmet on so Britt couldn’t punch his lights out. It was pretty premeditated on his part and he’s lucky the Hawks OLine group didn’t mess him up. Weak sauce on his part. Hope we get to see those guys again this year two games were very close. They are a good team but the they can be beat.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
jammerhawk":tnnik6a8 said:
Donald put his helmet on so Britt couldn’t punch his lights out. It was pretty premeditated on his part and he’s lucky the Hawks OLine group didn’t mess him up. Weak sauce on his part. Hope we get to see those guys again this year two games were very close. They are a good team but the they can be beat.

Dilly Dilly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smellyman

Reaction score
Assembled a bunch of mercenaries in LA.

They were already the dirtiest team in the league as taught by Fisher.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And all it will get them is a playoff loss, all while a crap ton of people will wonder why they crowned them champs before the season.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3my5v6kp said:
It didn't seem like he was trying to fight him though. He wanted to jaw with him, and he did. If he wanted to tee off on him he would have, but he didn't, he started jawing at him and then waited for them to be pulled apart.

FWIW I read putting his helmet on beforehand as pretty smart, not a sign of intent that he for some reason didn't act on.
Absolute pure speculation. You are making excuses for his actions. Fact is, no one knows exactly what he was "thinking". But from his actions we can tell what he was expecting. Sure, it was smart to put the helmet on but only if he expected physical contact. That itself is intent.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2viima9t said:
Popeyejones":2viima9t said:
It didn't seem like he was trying to fight him though. He wanted to jaw with him, and he did. If he wanted to tee off on him he would have, but he didn't, he started jawing at him and then waited for them to be pulled apart.

FWIW I read putting his helmet on beforehand as pretty smart, not a sign of intent that he for some reason didn't act on.
Absolute pure speculation. You are making excuses for his actions. Fact is, no one knows exactly what he was "thinking". But from his actions we can tell what he was expecting. Sure, it was smart to put the helmet on but only if he expected physical contact. That itself is intent.

(1) "Your are making excuses for his actions": In order to make this argument, did you purposefully or "accidentally" deleted out the first sentence of my post, which read "Donald was absolutely wrong to confront him after the game. No argument there."?

That's crap, man. Don't quote my post while deleting out the only part of it that makes your baseless accusation obviously incorrect.

(2) Absolute pure speculation.: This is correct. I am 100% speculating that if he went out there planning on getting in a fist fight or wrestling match with Britt that he would have, well, like, gotten in a fist fight or wrestling match with Britt.

If we are going to try to divine his intent, we should do so by his actions. That leaves us two options:

(1) He went out there planning on teeing off on Britt, but for unexplained reasons did not.
(2) He went out there planning on jawing with Britt, and then did what he was planning on doing.

We don't know which one of those is true. You have no argument from me there. So, while I am speculating, I'm also relying on the data point we do have -- his ACTIONS -- to try to figure out his intent. It is, I believe, for obvious reasons, better than assigning intent that contradicts actions.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
So if Donald went over to jaw at Britt why did he put his helmet on?

If something looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck.

Donald was po’d with Britt for the earlier sideline exchange and wanted some get even. Seemed pretty obvious to most everyone who watched that he wanted to fight.

In that exchange I’d put my money on the bigger stronger guy. Stupid stuff anyway.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Popeyejones":hbsa8p6b said:
MD5eahawks":hbsa8p6b said:
Popeyejones":hbsa8p6b said:

(1) "Your are making excuses for his actions": In order to make this argument, did you purposefully or "accidentally" deleted out the first sentence of my post, which read "Donald was absolutely wrong to confront him after the game. No argument there."?

That's crap, man. Don't quote my post while deleting out the only part of it that makes your baseless accusation obviously incorrect.

(2) Absolute pure speculation.: This is correct. I am 100% speculating that if he went out there planning on getting in a fist fight or wrestling match with Britt that he would have, well, like, gotten in a fist fight or wrestling match with Britt.

If we are going to try to divine his intent, we should do so by his actions. That leaves us two options:

(1) He went out there planning on teeing off on Britt, but for unexplained reasons did not.
(2) He went out there planning on jawing with Britt, and then did what he was planning on doing.

We don't know which one of those is true. You have no argument from me there. So, while I am speculating, I'm also relying on the data point we do have -- his ACTIONS -- to try to figure out his intent. It is, I believe, for obvious reasons, better than assigning intent that contradicts actions.
I purposefully left it out because it had nothing to do with your speculation. All it would have done was make the entire post seem crowded and overly extensive. I wasn't trying to be deceptive or sneaky or anything else like that. So don't get your panties in a bunch.The part that was quoted is absolutely an excuse for his actions. That has nothing to do with the fact that you believe he was wrong in doing what he did.

Your 2 options are absent the obvious. HE PUT THE HELMET ON FOR A REASON!!!
Reason? In case some physical contact happened. He had no idea what was going to happen but you can bet your sweet ass he wasn't expecting flowers.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2bqtc079 said:
I purposefully left it out because it had nothing to do with your speculation. All it would have done was make the entire post seem crowded and overly extensive. I wasn't trying to be deceptive or sneaky or anything else like that. So don't get your panties in a bunch.The part that was quoted is absolutely an excuse for his actions. That has nothing to do with the fact that you believe he was wrong in doing what he did.

Oh, okay, so in accusing my of excusing his actions, you deleted the first sentence of my post which condemned his actions, and had just deleted out the first sentence of my post which condemned his actions because it made the post "seem crowded."

Riiiiiiight. :roll: :lol: :lol:

MD5eahawks":2bqtc079 said:
Reason? In case some physical contact happened. He had no idea what was going to happen but you can bet your sweet ass he wasn't expecting flowers.

Cool speculation. I think you may have forgotten that your objection to my post was that it was based on speculation. It turns out you don't actually have a problem with speculation. You just prefer your speculation. Fun. :irishdrinkers:

(I've said what I have to say on this, so if you want to response, i'll read it, but am not gonna continue on with it. ) :2thumbs:

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
To those who compare us to the Fisher led Rams... You can't be serious right?

This is a championship caliber organization. We only missed the playoffs last year cause of our "dumb idiot kicker" - Peyton Manning.

So please don't compare your old mediocre garbage coach to ours again. You've found success, congrats. You did show however that FIshers tendencies are hanging over your squad by having your leader and all-pro player trying to start a fight with our player AFTER the game was over.

And please, Sherman blasted Marriato last year out of bounds yet no one fought after the game. Kiko Alonso nearly took off Joe Flacco's head and no one fought after the game

It's okay however. The game is over, you won both games fair and square and have a lethal offense that can bring home the Lombardi this year. Good luck the rest of the way and we hope to see you in the playoffs.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1khrzz63 said:
MD5eahawks":1khrzz63 said:

Oh, okay, so in accusing my of excusing his actions, you deleted the first sentence of my post which condemned his actions, and had just deleted out the first sentence of my post which condemned his actions because it made the post "seem crowded."

Riiiiiiight. :roll: :lol: :lol:

MD5eahawks":1khrzz63 said:

Cool speculation. I think you may have forgotten that your objection to my post was that it was based on speculation. It turns out you don't actually have a problem with speculation. You just prefer your speculation. Fun. :irishdrinkers:

(I've said what I have to say on this, so if you want to response, i'll read it, but am not gonna continue on with it. ) :2thumbs:
Put the spinach down. ;)
I think most of our disagreement is actually similar but yet lost in context. No problem. I'm with you on the 'not gonna continue with it'. :2thumbs:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ :2thumbs:

We're good. My bad for being so rhetorical and such a smart ass. :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts