Andrew Luck or Russell Wilson?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":1wzcws9c said:
His height for starters, his physical attributes are prototypical of an NFL QB. Mostly my opinion is based on a hunch a feeling that he going to be absolutely amazing.
Hugh Millen is that you? ;)

Ozzy

Reaction score
I will say it again. At this point in their respective careers its not even an argument who has been better. Statistically Wilson is better. Situationally Wilson has had to overcome more this year based on injuries. He does have more talent around him but also plays against more dominant defenses in the NFC than Luck faces in the AFC. Could Luck end up having a better career? Possibly and I can't fault anyone for thinking that but at this point....Wilson has been better.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":o7kv3kh4 said:
MANUNITED23":o7kv3kh4 said:
His height for starters, his physical attributes are prototypical of an NFL QB. Mostly my opinion is based on a hunch a feeling that he going to be absolutely amazing.
Hugh Millen is that you? ;)

Alright, you got me.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I agree with austinslater25. I'm trying to not be a homer, but I think the answer is obviously RW and it's not even close. Yeah, their roles in their offenses are different, but let's not hide behind that fact and claim they aren't comparable. IMO, what RW has done over his first two years is far more impressive than what neckbeard has done, especially considering they have different roles.

RW is better stastically, has more wins, more game-winning drives/fourth quarter comebacks, has overcome and outperformed Luck when faced with injury obstacles (both have lost #1 receivers, offensive linemen).

Latest posts