Alternative Musings

Barthawk

Reaction score
Seahawks won the game. It was not pretty.
1st Q- horrible

2nd Q- horrible.. accentuated by the the pick

3rd Q- my dog stopped licking his balls-- wow, is this an NFL team really.. SB48 champs

4th Q- I tried to lick my own balls-- thank you #82 for making a tough grab in traffic.. much different than your (adjective?) effort earlier..

Post game (w/o watching film)-- we won, but damn it was stressful.

Seahawks 13
Panthers 9

3rd consecutive win in CAR, 16-12, 12-7 and now 13-9. All game basically came down to the last drive of the game and we were blessed to watch Cam "Best Ever at celebrating a 3rd and short but less than a first down" Newton have his 4th worst game as a pro (his 2 worst games were the previous 2 games against the Seahawks LOB).

Seahawks are still undefeated in Wolf Gray too.

GO HAWKS!

Lazyfingers

Reaction score
Speaking of film, I just watched the condensed version on Game Rewind since I couldn't watch live. I think this fan base is suffering from over analyzation. Did Wilson miss a few throws? Yea, but most were forced by pressure and I don't recall seeing a bad throw when he could set his feet. Look at the positives: D Line got pressure today, D swarmed to the ball frequently, pass coverage despite contested catches was tight, penalties were reduced, receivers made good catches, and the team won an early game on the east coast. I saw a lot more fight and attitude in the Seahawks today and I expect a resurgence coming in the second half of the season.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I thought it was said like this:

I saw my dog licking his balls so I decided to try it.............but my dog didn't like it.

JonRud

Reaction score
I think we won because at halftime I took off my R. Wilson jersey and decided to try to change up the mojo with an old school #32 Ricky Watters home blue jersey. I guess it worked I might have to stick with old Ricky for another week...

SeaTown81

Reaction score
JonRud":22b2f3bt said:
I think we won because at halftime I took off my R. Wilson jersey and decided to try to change up the mojo with an old school #32 Ricky Watters home blue jersey. I guess it worked I might have to stick with old Ricky for another week...

Nonsense. We won because I left the bar I watched the first half at (storm knocked my cable out) for a different one at halftime.

This write up was excellent. This needs to be a weekly .NET feature. Just don't let all the adoration and acclaim that will be sure to follow go to your head.

NYCoug

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1z1gk4p9 said:
JonRud":1z1gk4p9 said:

Nonsense. We won because I left the bar I watched the first half at (storm knocked my cable out) for a different one at halftime.

This write up was excellent. This needs to be a weekly .NET feature. Just don't let all the adoration and acclaim that will be sure to follow go to your head.

See, I knew it was a Ricky Watters jersey. You had told me you owned a Watters one. Good ole' banned for life BestFightStory thought it was a John L. Williams jersey.

And you're both wrong. It's cause I was wearing my Marshawn Lynch sneakers. Although I do love that Jon, you pulled a Big Balls Pete and went against conventional wisdom and went with the halftime switch from Wilson to Running Watters. Ya know, many a new-aged, bandwagon Seahawks fan would have had you skinned alive for such an act, but you went with your gut and followed through with the move. Flawless execution right there.

I'm with SeaTown, this needs to be a weekly feature for sure. Love the name too.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
How do you blame that Int on the QB? He made the throw the play required and He hit Lynch in the hands! Do you also fault Russell for "fumbling" the snap that never even reached his hands?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I can lick my own balls...unfortunately, though, I had to cut them off first. Now I'm in a bit of pickle....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1j5uydru said:
I can lick my own balls...unfortunately, though, I had to cut them off first. Now I'm in a bit of pickle....
Ugly conundrum there. However, that's better than the Mrs. cutting them off, keeping them in a jar and letting you wear them once in a blue moon. I've known guys in that pickle. It ain't pretty.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't have a Mrs and I hopefully never will. Those things are dangerous.

Latest posts