A little stroll through the niners threads?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
This from a Cowboys fan. Made me laugh:

I have to be honest. The Seahawks come off as roided-up ****** bags.

You know those guys at the gym who grunt so loud everyone can hear them? Yeah, that's the Seahawks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":mx2eyplg said:
This from a Cowboys fan. Made me laugh:

I have to be honest. The Seahawks come off as roided-up ****** bags.

You know those guys at the gym who grunt so loud everyone can hear them? Yeah, that's the Seahawks.
Haters, but you have to feel sorry for the guy. The GM of his favorite team is the worst in all of professional sports, so he is dealing with that anguish. 8)

Msfann

Reaction score
"I am tired of the unfair advantage the Seahawks have over us. We should all hang up signs over the Tasman and Lafayette over pass in Santa Clara. With the words, " We need a new stadium built for noise!" The Niners should be able to view our signs from their training camp."

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ninerjok":1tzt70tr said:
That Italian a** is a button pusher
(Referring to Giacomini, obviously.)

AZ9er":1tzt70tr said:
COME ON DEFENSE! TACKLE THAT SHRIMP

cwilson830":1tzt70tr said:
THEB":1tzt70tr said:
That slow step in should be taunting.
Yep
grizzlyadams":1tzt70tr said:
How is that not taunting?
tohara3":1tzt70tr said:
Nice play Seattle. But how is that not taunting?
^ Because you can't taunt when a play's still active; he hadn't even scored yet. Well, technically you can within the rules, but the rule book says unsportsmanlike conduct penalties are at the discretion of the officiating crew, and no official is going to flag someone for taunting during a LIVE PLAY. Don't like it, go tackle him. Taunting is AFTER a play, morons. :D

ltrain":1tzt70tr said:
watching Pete smile makes me want to puke

Laloosh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I see our defense holding SEA down just like CAR did. I don't however, see SEA keeping us under 30 points

This guy's been on the mark with all of his posts...

sc85sis

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":1ktxsp9s said:
Hmmmm, tears....
I’m not especially bothered by the loss itself. At Seattle, I knew a loss—even a bad one—was a very real possibility, and i was okay with that, if obviously not thrilled.

What bothers me is that Seattle gets away with SO MUCH CRAP ON EVERY PLAY. Defensive holding goes uncalled on virtually pass play. Offsides and neutral zone infractions, repeatedly uncalled. Just terrible, flagrant fouls, on virtually every play, and they just get away with it.

Now, would the result have been any different if they had been called? Maybe not. For the sake of argument, I’ll say “no.” I’ll say that the 49ers lose this game if the Seahawks play clean, or if they get flagged for playing dirty.

But it pisses me off that they just get to do it
This from a fan of the team that jumped early on the Hawks' 4th down play--no flag--and whose team took a shot to Russell's head--again, no flag. Cry me a river.

Laloosh

Reaction score
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... r/page269/

What are the stages of grieving again? I think the guy w/ the trophy case post is trying to work his way through it...

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Even though Browner is a huge loss for Seattle they can't say s**t we don't have Cully, Crabs, Mario or LMJ

They didn't have Browner last time either. According to them, they don't need him. So they can't use that excuse when we destroy them.

That's true. We didn't have browner. Glad I don't have to make that argument!

RiverHawk

Reaction score
strinersniners
Veteran

strinersniners wrote:

I am tired of the unfair advantage the Seahawks have over us. We should all hang up signs over the Tasman and Lafayette over pass in Santa Clara. With the words, " We need a new stadium built for noise!" The Niners should be able to view our signs from their training camp.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 0pcXaSz.99

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
SE174":unloplke said:
This makes the Super Bowl loss even more depressing

Hat tip to Seattle. Congratulations on a great game and a dominating performance. This was a more dominating win for you guys than the 41-13 game. We had a healthy defense and were still slaughtered.

You own us. Until proven otherwise, you own us. Congratulations.

Baalke has to spend every pick of the next 2 drafts building to beat Seattle. Every stinking pick.

I would have responded to this post as a simple correction...42-13

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jep1y5c said:
KCHawkGirl":1jep1y5c said:
Does this mean all the Ninner trolls left?
We can only pray.

I'm hoping its quiet around here for awhile. So far so good this morning.

Though I do want to laugh at Mercer Island Bandwagon.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I read through the 9ers forums a couple times before pregame, and after.

The one thing that really pissed me off is the wishing physical harm. I read one where they hoped Wilson would suffer a career ending injury. Another saying that he wished Carroll would choke on his gum and die.

I hate the 9ers, I really do.. but I will never wish injury or serious harm on any of them. I hope they get beat up, sure. Yeah, I think Harbaugh has a punch-able face, I'd be ok with Cam Chancellor hitting Kaep so hard he loses a tooth - but never anything like that.

It's not cool to joke about people dying or their careers ending. Ever.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ct0mdkm said:
KCHawkGirl":3ct0mdkm said:
Does this mean all the Ninner trolls left?
We can only pray.

Not sure if I qualify... :|

The Hawks thoroughly beat the Niners, on multiple fronts. The weather significantly hindered the passing attack for both teams, and both defenses were playing well. Niners lost because Kaep had 4 turnovers and we had numerous devastating personal foul penalties.

The whole game boils down to the deflection / INT in the endzone after the blocked punt. In order to beat a good team in hostile environment, you need to capitalize on the limited opportunities. We didn't, and we lost.

Big picture, the Hawks now lead the NFC and the game in SF later this year is a must-win for SF. It's not a coincidence that both of Kaep's bad games have been in SEA. With Wilson and that defense, I really don't see the Niners winning in SEA anytime soon. The key for them is to split the season series.

hwkfan4evr

Reaction score
Well what do you expect from a guy named after the end of the human solid waste system!!
HawkFan72":zud70rz0 said:
E.C. Laloosh":zud70rz0 said:
strohmin":zud70rz0 said:
chico49erfan: Kaep doesn't even shake Wilson's hand.. kind of a b***h move lol!

SofaKing: It is a b***h move. Swallow your pride and shake the midget's hand. Short in stature, but he was the bigger man tonight.

He wouldn't shake Wilson's hand?! All class, all the time.

He ran straight for the lockeroom. NBC filmed him running off the field while everyone else was out shaking hands.

He is a classless loser, just like we all knew.

hwkfan4evr

Reaction score
Well what do you expect from a guy named after the end of the human solid waste system!!
HawkFan72":2hfqiob1 said:
E.C. Laloosh":2hfqiob1 said:
strohmin":2hfqiob1 said:
chico49erfan: Kaep doesn't even shake Wilson's hand.. kind of a b***h move lol!

SofaKing: It is a b***h move. Swallow your pride and shake the midget's hand. Short in stature, but he was the bigger man tonight.

He wouldn't shake Wilson's hand?! All class, all the time.

He ran straight for the lockeroom. NBC filmed him running off the field while everyone else was out shaking hands.

He is a classless loser, just like we all knew.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Totally agree. I respect the Niners team a lot.

Kaepernick was a good dude coming out of Nevada. He had a great, positive attitude and Harbaugh ruined that and turned him into a whiny punk with poor sportsmanship.

I think Willis, Bowman, and Justin Smith are elite players and solid guys. You don't see a lot of personal fouls from those guys.

Aldon Smith: just watch his videos on the Wilson, Lynch and Sherman profiles for the top 100 players. He gives nothing but respect for them, and has a great attitude. He seems like a kid that just wants to play hard, and respects his opponents that do.

The fan base however, is terrible. Arizona Cardinals terrible. They seem to have attracted all the douchebags of society in the last few years as bandwagon fans. Their fan base was a bit insufferable at times (with the 5 rings thing) but overall Candlestick was a good, safe place to watch a game as late as 2007/08. I took my girlfriend (who later became my wife) there and I wouldn't do that in Philly or Oakland. Hell, the game I watched in Candlestick, I would've taken my 4 and 2 yr old boys with me, had they been born.

Now people are getting stabbed there, and their fanbase is filled with internet tough guys wanted people maimed and killed. Douchebag isn't a strong enough word.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
They wont be able to keep this level of noise all night. Voices get tired.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... dCJBQBO.99

Aldon sucks

I hate these a*****es. How many of our guys have they knocked out now?
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... RtDOkz1.99

Originally posted by SofaKing: Crowd having zero effect. I like. Nvm f**king s**t.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 6sQK7uK.99

This crowd definetely affecting our offense, it's flipping insane to play here
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... sXbJYwY.99

Can't hear...league lets them create fake noise, not sure how to counter.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... YJCpGJU.99

We would destroy these guys at home, that crowd gives them a huge advantage
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... YJCpGJU.99