Wilson Related Threads

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey folks, I get it's a grey area but any threads that are about Russell Wilson belong in the NFL Nation forum, not the Seahawks forum. I get that this latest story about how he wanted PC/JS fired involves current Seahawks members, but the bulk of the story is Wilson who is no longer a Seahawk.

Just a reminder that ANY thread or post about Russ belongs in the NFL Nation forum. Appreciate your cooperation.

GGotskill

Reaction score
I don't even give a shit I barely post here anymore. There's just a recurring theme of the mods here getting all bent about little pointless things.

It's not pointless. Just because you can't wrap your head around it doesn't mean there isn't a good reason for it. Every time a Wilson story comes up people spam the main forum. He doesn't play for Seattle anymore, regardless, keep ALL topics on Russ in the NFL forum.

How does this affect antone in any negative way? Those that want to discuss it, will find it there.

Seriously, you are just complaining to complain like a little bitch at this point.

Mizak

Reaction score
So when people make threads on say, like Geno Smith after March 15, it goes to the NFL forum right? Cuz he’s a free agent, he’s not a Seahawk when FA hits. He’s representing himself, not the organization.

JPatera76

Reaction score
So when people make threads on say, like Geno Smith after March 15, it goes to the NFL forum right? Cuz he’s a free agent, he’s not a Seahawk when FA hits. He’s representing himself, not the organization.
I think usually during the FA period they’re some leniency and until that players picked up by a team they’re usually considered or looked at like on x team. Like Geno will be seen as a Seahawk until he inks here again or until for example he signs somewhere Else like Oakland for example then he’s a raider.

Last edited:

GGotskill

Reaction score

No, this rule is clearly not made without context. Mods allowed Russ threads in the main forum pretty much all of last year. This season, they go in the NFL forum.

Free agents that Seattle is clearly linked to, I would assume, are on topic in the main forum.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hard to seperate when Pete and John are also involved however. But I would agree, that or the shack :)

Aircrew

Reaction score
Hey folks, I get it's a grey area but any threads that are about Russell Wilson belong in the NFL Nation forum, not the Seahawks forum. I get that this latest story about how he wanted PC/JS fired involves current Seahawks members, but the bulk of the story is Wilson who is no longer a Seahawk.

Just a reminder that ANY thread or post about Russ belongs in the NFL Nation forum. Appreciate your cooperation.
Those are the sweetest words to read as a longtime Seahawk fan.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Lil common sense goes a long ways with stuff like this.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Only after he is signed elsewhere, until then he still one of ours with the status of being a free agent.