8 straight winning seasons!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
And Russell Wilson is now officially the only quarterback in the *entire history* of the NFL to have winning seasons in each of his first 8 years. Not Joe Montana, not Peyton Manning, not Tom Brady, not Bart Starr...

And some of you still don't want him as our QB.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
justafan":116z51qu said:
We have been spoiled.

It is not being spoiled when a Franchise has accomplished raising the bar. It is a wonderful thing and never thought Id see it.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I'm a giddy as a school girl about this season. I thought we'd be grinding all year to get a wild card. To be 9-2 in a stacked NFC is really an accomplishment.

I think many fans do behave in an entitled spoiled fashion. Or rather they lack perspective and don't understand how tough winning in the NFL is. They see the Patriots and think every team should be able to dominate. But mediocre is more the norm.

Look at Philly. Won the SB 2 years ago and everyone was singing the praises of Pederson, Wentz, their OL and DL prominence. They were a dynasty in the making everyone said. But now they are below .500. Struggling in all aspects.

Things change fast in the league and sustained success has only been accomplished by a few teams in the current salary cap era. NE, SEA, GB, Pitt have been consistently good over the last decade and that's about it. Every one else goes through the ups and downs that seem mandated in the cap era.

Hail Pete and Russ. They are the elite in the business and we are lucky to have them.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has been great for you. As has been Russell Wilson. A great coach and a great QB will win a lot of games over the years and you have both at two key spots of importance for an NFL football team.

Latest posts