49ers trading for OT Johnathan Martin

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":9rzow2gs said:
Laloosh, go paste this in the 49ers Webzone's Jonathan Martin thread and link us, please.

e693d90926a24766befbb8aa4e7f4acb.0.jpg

Done.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 8/#post120

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hahaha, good work. Only one person has responded to it thus far, I hope it blows up. I'd love to see one or two idiots take it seriously.

Laloosh

Reaction score
They're too busy being completely aghast at the signing... posting stuff like this:

aldon-smith1-12-9-12.gif

OrFan

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear the legal complaint that Harbaugh has been a bully to him.

Jville

Reaction score
But ...... but ..... he is a former second round pick. Pay no attention to the film. This is a 49er value deal. It's what they do k-mart shoppers. Collect former high round draft picks at bargain prices.

:177692: Just wait and watch. They will spin this and have 49er fans programed to brag about their growing collection of high round draft choices by next Monday ....... at the latest.

kearly

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3lizf7pd said:
Laloosh, go paste this in the 49ers Webzone's Jonathan Martin thread and link us, please.

e693d90926a24766befbb8aa4e7f4acb.0.jpg

Well done.

HawkWow

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1y08m3e9 said:
rlkats":1y08m3e9 said:
Ok not really sure how good or bad he is. I'm assuming he is not good be the remarks.
Well, this isn't exactly an unbiased news agency for 49ers signings. I don't know about Jonathan Martin and I don't trust PFF's grades very much, but they did rank him quite poorly for 2013; tied for 60th among tackles.

But to be fair, Martin spent '13 with his panties in a bunch. SF believes he will excel once clad in butt baring chaps.

Highlordb

Reaction score
lol....if he thinks he was bullied in Miami....wait till our Seattle D tees off on his arse.....

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I don't think the niners actually gave up any thing in the "trade" did they? I guess his old college coach might be able to motivate him to play better.

He wasn't good in Miami though. People forget that the whole bulling situation began as a misguided attempt to tuff this marshmallow up. Miami's line play improved with out him.

The issue could have been mental though I guess. Maybe his college coach can get him playing to potential. If not they can cut him. I think all they gave up was a potential compensatory pick right?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3pksk8lp said:
I don't think the niners actually gave up any thing in the "trade" did they? I guess his old college coach might be able to motivate him to play better.

He wasn't good in Miami though. People forget that the whole bulling situation began as a misguided attempt to tuff this marshmallow up. Miami's line play improved with out him.

The issue could have been mental though I guess. Maybe his college coach can get him playing to potential. If not they can cut him. I think all they gave up was a potential compensatory pick right?

No essentially it's a free tryout. Conditional 7th in 2015 if he's on the roster this year I believe...so not a bad move at all