49ers sux

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":4fo6i4yu said:
Probably true, but as a vet of that forum I can say that there are probably ALOT more trolls (due to a larger population in general) so the Mods have an ichy trigger finger even when it comes to good posters of other teams.
No. Some of us saw all the tirades Young2Rice went on following the NFCCG, and then the ones after the Super Bowl, go without punishment. That dude would have been banned for a good while at a minimum on literally 99% of NFL team forums on the Internet for that crap. Don't even try to deny this. Saying he went off the rails would be like saying Hitler disliked Jews a little bit; a massive understatement.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1kzw9kfv said:
Marvin49":1kzw9kfv said:
Probably true, but as a vet of that forum I can say that there are probably ALOT more trolls (due to a larger population in general) so the Mods have an ichy trigger finger even when it comes to good posters of other teams.
No. Some of us saw all the tirades Young2Rice went on following the NFCCG, and then the ones after the Super Bowl, go without punishment. That dude would have been banned for a good while at a minimum on literally 99% of NFL team forums on the Internet for that crap. Don't even try to deny this. Saying he went off the rails would be like saying Hitler disliked Jews a little bit; a massive understatement.

I'm talking about fans of other teams. Larger site, more trolls, and quite frankly a more hated team by many NFL fans = Ichy trigger finger for mods.

I think posters from other fanbases do get more leeway here....just explaining one reason why.

Pretty hard to get banned over there tho as a Niner fan. Requires a personal attack.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marvin49":30miv0cz said:
Seahawkfan80":30miv0cz said:
I was wondering about Hunter. How is he doing and is he gonna play for yall this year? He did look good in the playoff with us.

?

Kendall Hunter?

He tore his ACL on the first day of camp.

Thanks. I did not know that. Hope he gets better and can make it back next year.

Brahn

Reaction score
Marvin49":409f6zlv said:
Tech Worlds":409f6zlv said:
RolandDeschain":409f6zlv said:
ringless":409f6zlv said:
I hate the 49ers,
the way they use their 5 rings as an excuse like it counts for something today.... How many of those super bowls were won after the Salary Cap started in 1994 creating a fair playing field for all teams... The answer is one.. And it was 1994 when that team had an already inherited stellar team from the uncapped years...
Don't forget that the '94 squad got busted by the NFL for violating salary cap rules and were docked draft picks for it. So, really, zero.

But the Hawks are the cheaters.

Well....

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport · 6m
Seahawks & Pete Carroll collectively fined by than $300,000 by NFL for violation of off-season non-contact rules, per sources.

I keed, I keed. :D

But we're talking about practice, man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man!
We're talking about practice! We're talking about practice... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about practice, man!

Sherminator

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1p40nwy6 said:
The webzone has three pages of calling us cheaters for it. Three pages and still running from page 186 of the dethrone thread.

I think its hilarious and makes them look pathetically desperate for something to bitch about. Imagine if any of our players pulled anything like Aldon or Fully or if Paul Allen were even suspected of something dirty or if we actually lost draft picks for something? How do you think they would be reacting?

A Seahawks fan said they were being dumb and their posters were asking for him to be banned.

I think thier ovaries are getting a little sensitive over there.

It's pure comic relief.

Cell phone typing so please forgive spelling.

It seems to me like you sure spend a lot of time over on that webzone

Brahn

Reaction score
Sherminator":2rcjkp7n said:
RichNhansom":2rcjkp7n said:
The webzone has three pages of calling us cheaters for it. Three pages and still running from page 186 of the dethrone thread.

I think its hilarious and makes them look pathetically desperate for something to bitch about. Imagine if any of our players pulled anything like Aldon or Fully or if Paul Allen were even suspected of something dirty or if we actually lost draft picks for something? How do you think they would be reacting?

A Seahawks fan said they were being dumb and their posters were asking for him to be banned.

I think thier ovaries are getting a little sensitive over there.

It's pure comic relief.

Cell phone typing so please forgive spelling.

Oh you just called out by a fan of the forum you visit. Hi pot I'm kettle shall we dance?

I noticed how you didn't reject anything said, because you know it is true.Glad to see you finally embraced your Niners and stopped the pretending to be a Hawks fan, sorry (Fan of the NFL)

Guess pretending to be someone your not on a football forum is High Brow.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sherminator":239g7nqx said:

Says the 49ers fan who pretended to be a Seahawks fan, then pretended to be an "NFL fan", who now pretends to be a Richard Sherman fan and spends a whole lot of time over here on our board.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2j2s3zng said:
Marvin49":2j2s3zng said:
Requires a personal attack.
Unless you're Young2Rice, apparently.

LOL.

Man, he must have touched a nerve or something. LOL. I have no idea...don't remember anything he said. Not defending him...I honestly don't remember.

Sherminator

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2bj5s6s0 said:
Sherminator":2bj5s6s0 said:

Says the 49ers fan who pretended to be a Seahawks fan, then pretended to be an "NFL fan", who now pretends to be a Richard Sherman fan and spends a whole lot of time over here on our board.

1. I am a 49er fan
2. I am a Richard Sherman fan
3. I did pretend to be a hawk fan after already claiming to be a 9er fan for humor

Are you caught up now?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sherminator":3v5hd8ia said:
bigtrain21":3v5hd8ia said:
Sherminator":3v5hd8ia said:

1. I am a 49er fan
3. I did pretend to be a hawk fan after already claiming to be a 9er fan for humor

Are you caught up now?

Yes I am caught up with your current pretending. Who knows what you will be pretending next week.

Sherminator

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1xp8a8wg said:
Sherminator":1xp8a8wg said:
bigtrain21":1xp8a8wg said:
Sherminator":1xp8a8wg said:

1. I am a 49er fan

Are you caught up now?

Yes I am caught up with your current pretending. Who knows what you will be pretending next week.

Annnnnnddddd we're back.

Brahn

Reaction score
Sherminator":cjt3j818 said:
bigtrain21":cjt3j818 said:
Sherminator":cjt3j818 said:

1. I am a 49er fan

Are you caught up now?

Right for the Humor. I heard that pretending to be a fan of your rival was consider the big new comedic happenings. Louis C.K. just did a whole bit on it in his last stand up special.

Yes I am caught up, Pretenders root for a Pretender.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Brahn":2afjntkw said:
Sherminator":2afjntkw said:
bigtrain21":2afjntkw said:
Sherminator":2afjntkw said:

1. I am a 49er fan

Are you caught up now?

Right for the Humor. I heard that pretending to be a fan of your rival was consider the big new comedic happenings. Louis C.K. just did a whole bit on it in his last stand up special.

Yes I am caught up, Pretenders root for a Pretender.

Well that explains it then, if you watch guys like Louis C.K. you clearly have no sense of humor.
Pretenders don't make 3 straight NFC champ game appearances
While I am not here to brag about those accomplishments, or claim my team is better (that argument was settled last year)
Pretenders is a bit of a stretch

Brahn

Reaction score
Sherminator":wg7pvar3 said:
Well that explains it then, if you watch guys like Louis C.K. you clearly have no sense of humor.
Pretenders don't make 3 straight NFC champ game appearances
While I am not here to brag about those accomplishments, or claim my team is better (that argument was settled last year)
Pretenders is a bit of a stretch

What have you won with the "Most Talent Team in the NFL" the last 3 seasons? Pretenders

Whos word on comedy should I take? The guy being paid millions? Or the guy who thinks it is "Humorous" to pretend to be fan or your rival team on their board?

3 NFCCG's in a row? Poop you aint even the Eagles yet.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Brahn":qlvbu3u0 said:
What have you won with the "Most Talent Team in the NFL" the last 3 seasons? Pretenders

No, I'm not sure if you are aware but thats not actually an award.

Whos word on comedy should I take? The guy being paid millions? Or the guy who thinks it is "Humorous" to pretend to be fan or your rival team on their board?
I don't know, netflix something?

3 NFCCG's in a row? Shit you aint even the Eagles yet.

No, we are not the Eagles, we are the 49ers.

Sorry I can't take a guy seriously who uses aint. lol

Brahn

Reaction score
Sherminator":k23jrhik said:
Brahn":k23jrhik said:

No, I'm not sure if you are aware but thats not actually an award.

I don't know, netflix something?

3 NFCCG's in a row? Poop you aint even the Eagles yet.

No, we are not the Eagles, we are the 49ers.

Sorry I can't take a guy seriously who uses aint. lol

Deflect Deflect Deflect

Pretend Pretend Pretend
I5tHz9M
I notice a trend I wont point it out tho because it is soooo sooo super humorous. Not as humorous as pretending but I am sure still funny enough..

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":s5ubsyal said:
RolandDeschain":s5ubsyal said:
Marvin49":s5ubsyal said:

LOL.

Man, he must have touched a nerve or something. LOL. I have no idea...don't remember anything he said. Not defending him...I honestly don't remember.
Holy Christ, either you don't read the Webzone half as much as you do .NET, or you were MIA for a good while and missed a lot of stuff. The dude went INSANE. Loaf and Alice can confirm, among I'm sure some others.

Brahn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3656402n said:
Marvin49":3656402n said:
RolandDeschain":3656402n said:
Marvin49":3656402n said:

LOL.

Holy Christ, either you don't read the Webzone half as much as you do .NET, or you were MIA for a good while and missed a lot of stuff. The dude went INSANE. Loaf and Alice can confirm, among I'm sure some others.

I got banned for making a joke about Kaeps sperm being unable to hit an open egg, after the crazy chick in Florida incident. And I meant it in a good way, as he would not have to pay child support.

I had an account for like 2 years before being banned and 100+ posts. I should of know it was emotional over there. Hell even used the same name I used here.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Brahn":376t1zbw said:
RolandDeschain":376t1zbw said:
Marvin49":376t1zbw said:
RolandDeschain":376t1zbw said:
Marvin49 said:

LOL.

I got banned for making a joke about Kaeps sperm being unable to hit an open egg, after the crazy chick in Florida incident. And I meant it in a good way, as he would not have to pay child support.

I had an account for like 2 years before being banned and 100+ posts. I should of know it was emotional over there. Hell even used the same name I used here.
Comedy gold right there