49ers sux

Marvin49

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":357u936n said:
I was going for effect with Keapernick but Harbaugh? He's as good as gone once we repeat. He's a maverick type and it's obvious something bad is going on front office wise between Balke and Harbaugh. It's eerily similar to the Holmgren situation we had to me.

Is it possible Harbaugh is gone after the year? Sure. I'll concede that. I don't think it's likely though. Sure...its all over the news, but its more a media story than reality IMO.

They will try to keep him. He will NOT be fired. He has 2 years left on that deal and if he's gone next year its because the Niners got a boatload of draft picks.

LOL. "Once we repeat". :) Love the confidence there.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
C'mon Marvin you actually think I'd ever think differently about a repeat given how the situation is shaping up currently?

Marvin49

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":15vt8o6z said:
C'mon Marvin you actually think I'd ever think differently about a repeat given how the situation is shaping up currently?

Not at all.

That's why I applaud the confidence. :D

"Dats why they play the games" :D

ringless

Reaction score
I hate the 49ers,
the way they use their 5 rings as an excuse like it counts for something today.... How many of those super bowls were won after the Salary Cap started in 1994 creating a fair playing field for all teams... The answer is one.. And it was 1994 when that team had an already inherited stellar team from the uncapped years...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ringless":1nwr6c30 said:
I hate the 49ers,
the way they use their 5 rings as an excuse like it counts for something today.... How many of those super bowls were won after the Salary Cap started in 1994 creating a fair playing field for all teams... The answer is one.. And it was 1994 when that team had an already inherited stellar team from the uncapped years...
Don't forget that the '94 squad got busted by the NFL for violating salary cap rules and were docked draft picks for it. So, really, zero.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":3n7r9o50 said:
I hate the 49ers,

Wow. Really?

I had never heard that argument before.

BTW...I hate to shoot a big hole in your theory, but while there was no salary cap there was also no Free Agency as we know it today.

IE, all the players on those trams were drafted or traded for. Niners didn't have a cap, but they weren't going on Free Agent spending sprees because there was no Free Agent class.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3u7615t9 said:
ringless":3u7615t9 said:
I hate the 49ers,
Don't forget that the '94 squad got busted by the NFL for violating salary cap rules and were docked draft picks for it. So, really, zero.

But the Hawks are the cheaters.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":qwjp0l7f said:
ringless":qwjp0l7f said:
I hate the 49ers,

Incorrect.

That picks you are referring to involved Brent Jones final contract with the team that freed up space to be able to sign...

...wait for it...

Jim Druckenmiller.

That was LONG after '94.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1d917kan said:
RolandDeschain":1d917kan said:
ringless":1d917kan said:
I hate the 49ers,

Can't speak for other fans, but I never thought of them that way.

Adderall? They were unlucky enough to get popped a few times, but I think its an issue on all teams.
Defensive Holding? It ain't cheating if nobody is calling it. Illegal Pick is the same...happens on every play and is rarely called. Just ask the Broncos.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":lnk4hqwd said:
Marvin49":lnk4hqwd said:
Largent80":lnk4hqwd said:

....and you guys say we Niner fans are arrogant....

:D

Ha...It's photoshopped by someone but kinda funny. We sure are crazy over a simple game aren't we?

Nah...I took it in fun. :)

Just funny to me that I see more and more Seahawks fans doing the exact same stuff they hate Niner fans for.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Largent80":1w0c1gdd said:

Man, I really needed this. Thank you, Largent.

Got a big ol' nerdy belly laugh and it felt great. On a rough day full of rough news, this little bit of lighthearted humor just slapped me out of the downward spiral of negativity. THANKS! :D

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":37eeftqh said:
I'm not saying he won't decline this year BTW, just sayin I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that. ;-)

I have, it's called a calendar.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":37tqoss1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":37tqoss1 said:
ivotuk":37tqoss1 said:
I agree with Rich that Gore is done. He looks just like Shaun Alexander did his last year here. I kept thinking "Well he's got a cracked bone in his foot and Detroit/Minnesota have elite run defenses." But in retrospect it was pretty obvious that he was done.

I see the same thing with Frank, he looks like his expiration date was 12 months ago and Harbaugh just keeps hoping that it ain't so.

And what's with this story Erin Andrews asked Harbs what's wrong with the offense and he drags Kap in between him and Erin and says "Ask him" as he walks away? Sounds like big trouble in little china to me.
Well if it's true (I think it is) they have some good young options so I don't see them falling off a cliff with the run game. I do think the actual issue is that Harbaugh is hell or high water actually going to make Keapernick attempt to be a dropback passer. He knows that if he doesn't win it all this year he is gone and likely Keapernick with him so he's trying to win a battle of wills between the two and it doesn't matter if he fails because he has his golden parachute already packed and ready to go.

Um...wha?

Right...if they don't win the SB the Niners are gonna can the best coach they've had since Walsh and get rid of the QB they just signed to the biggest contract in their history.

Do peeps actually think about what they say post before they post it? I understand peeps hate the Niners, but at least make sense please.

Hell Marvin, they already tried to trade their coach to Cleveland and Kaep is only guaranteed $13 million for this year. Neither one of them is going to win the Super Bowl this season, so more combustion could result.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2ct8pjsi said:
RolandDeschain":2ct8pjsi said:
ringless":2ct8pjsi said:
I hate the 49ers,

Well....

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport · 6m
Seahawks & Pete Carroll collectively fined by than $300,000 by NFL for violation of off-season non-contact rules, per sources.

I keed, I keed. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
rideaducati":qc8bemfu said:
Marvin49":qc8bemfu said:
MizzouHawkGal":qc8bemfu said:
ivotuk":qc8bemfu said:
I agree with Rich that Gore is done. He looks just like Shaun Alexander did his last year here. I kept thinking "Well he's got a cracked bone in his foot and Detroit/Minnesota have elite run defenses." But in retrospect it was pretty obvious that he was done.

I see the same thing with Frank, he looks like his expiration date was 12 months ago and Harbaugh just keeps hoping that it ain't so.

And what's with this story Erin Andrews asked Harbs what's wrong with the offense and he drags Kap in between him and Erin and says "Ask him" as he walks away? Sounds like big trouble in little china to me.
Well if it's true (I think it is) they have some good young options so I don't see them falling off a cliff with the run game. I do think the actual issue is that Harbaugh is hell or high water actually going to make Keapernick attempt to be a dropback passer. He knows that if he doesn't win it all this year he is gone and likely Keapernick with him so he's trying to win a battle of wills between the two and it doesn't matter if he fails because he has his golden parachute already packed and ready to go.

Um...wha?

Right...if they don't win the SB the Niners are gonna can the best coach they've had since Walsh and get rid of the QB they just signed to the biggest contract in their history.

Do peeps actually think about what they say post before they post it? I understand peeps hate the Niners, but at least make sense please.

Hell Marvin, they already tried to trade their coach to Cleveland and Kaep is only guaranteed $13 million for this year. Neither one of them is going to win the Super Bowl this season, so more combustion could result.

1) No they didn't. That's fiction from fired execs in Cleveland.

2) It would be fairly easy for the 49ers to release Kap, but they didn't HAVE to pay him that money at all. He was under contract and only due 1 mil. Why pay him 13 if they don't want him?

Amazing the things you come up with/believe when you look at them through green and blue lens.

Latest posts