49ers Remain "Above Reproach"

Marvin49

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":3i06iquw said:
Aaron Lynch has never once been arrested for anything, never been accused of any crime and never detained for one thing. His character concerns basically come from being home sick while at Notre Dame and lack of effort down at USF. does he have more grave concerns than Cassius March, the Lagerret Blunt of UCLA? Paul Rich? What has lynch done other than piss of the strength an conditioning coach.

This.

Lynch's issue has been lack of effort. He fell dramatically in the draft because of it and was drafted based on Talent. If he doesn't turn it around he'll be cut and Niners missed on 1 of their TWELVE picks late in the draft.

woopee.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3tcbuy10 said:
Me thinks he protest too much! I nailed this troll from the beginning Lofa, my Trolldar is rarely wrong. 8)

Oh I know you did, I typically don't make the call without your backing. It has been MONEY. I have even deferred to your TrollDar because I want to be sure.

I'm sure it is jumping off the charts right now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":249j94wh said:
Sports Hernia":249j94wh said:
Me thinks he protest too much! I nailed this troll from the beginning Lofa, my Trolldar is rarely wrong. 8)

Oh I know you did, I typically don't make the call without your backing. It has been MONEY. I have even deferred to your TrollDar because I want to be sure.

I'm sure it is jumping off the charts right now.
Yes, yes it is. 8)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2im88tpn said:
Very accurate and thoughtful response Loaf I implore you to stop such nonsense immediately.

I will Cupcake.. Sometimes I just let it fly, completely out of control. I should be good for a while now.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3410pqiy said:
This might well be a typo, did you mean you were born at a Bellevue hospital?

Because there is no hospital here called, "Bellevue Hospital".

Interesting. Story starting to unravel... :snack: :D

Twisted with the final nail in the coffin. :49ersmall:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":34hgt7th said:
JZ#1":34hgt7th said:
loafoftatupu":34hgt7th said:
JZ#1":34hgt7th said:
All teams evaluate players with questionable off the field behavior. If you don't, you are going to lose out. Make fun of our rival for taking a guy with a questionable past in the mid rounds, but completely neglect the fact we took a 1st round pick who was arrested for stealing someones purse? Can't have it both ways guys. :179422:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 67784.html

Three incoming freshman UCLA football players were arrested in an on-campus incident and face felony theft charges.

"We are aware of the situation and we are looking into it," UCLA spokesperson Marc Dellins told the Los Angeles Times. "We will have a comment at the appropriate time."

Bruin recruits Paul Richardson, Shaquille Richardson and Josh Shirley were the ones arrested on June 23 by UCLA police on campus, according to the Times. The three incoming freshman UCLA football players who were arrested last week face felony burglary charges for reportedly stealing the purse of another student, a police sergeant said Sunday.

You can stop with the "our" and "we" stuff JZ... I promise we will accept you as a Niner fan, but the more you play the role, the more obvious it is. Go figure, you are there to defend the integrity of Niner nation and point out that the Hawks have a player that has been in trouble before too. Like it has been said, Harbaugh commented on players that he does not coach, whether he was asked or not he should of distanced himself from that comment. PC hasn't said a word about the Forty-Felons.

Sorry if you can't see with out your blue/green shades on.

Just because I call out fanboys and hypocrites, I am a Niners fan now. Seattle borned and raised. :0190l: I was born in Bellevue hospital. My entire family is filled mostly of University of Washington graduates. Please... Just because you can't accept a fan being unbiased and fair to all nfl fans, you have to call me a 49ers fan. He disagrees with me, so he must be a 49ers fan.

Dang, I missed that, good catch! Game, set, and match! 8)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I demand you guys get your Trolldars checked even I was assuming and convinced he was a long time ago. Sloppy work gentleman, very sloppy.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":145z2isv said:
MizzouHawkGal":145z2isv said:
Very accurate and thoughtful response Loaf I implore you to stop such nonsense immediately.

I will Cupcake.. Sometimes I just let it fly, completely out of control. I should be good for a while now.
Good, because that was way too freaky for comfort. :stirthepot:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3tw1fpbt said:
I demand you guys get your Trolldars checked even I was assuming and convinced he was a long time ago. Sloppy work gentleman, very sloppy.

It was so bad that I actually thought he was posting as a Niner fan until Hernia busted his ass.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2ahfh9g1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2ahfh9g1 said:

It was so bad that I actually thought he was posting as a Niner fan until Hernia busted his ass.

Same here. I thought he was an out in the open Niners fan.

rideaducati

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":36h97c9c said:
twisted_steel2":36h97c9c said:

There is an insane asylum called Bellevue Hospital...maybe that's what he meant.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
rideaducati":3l88ephr said:
loafoftatupu":3l88ephr said:
twisted_steel2":3l88ephr said:

There is an insane asylum called Bellevue Hospital...maybe that's what he meant.

It is in NY and I remember he posted he was going to a Mariners yankee game in NY! You are onto something!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
rideaducati":vo6rbf0d said:

Lol.. that was the first thing that came to my mind. So fitting. Role playing a Seahawks fan to plant the phony seed of Niner respect and fairness is cause enough to be sent there.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":1hhyn356 said:
However, if peeps want to have serious conversations on the topic you need to discuss the reality of what he said, not the hyperbolic version.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JZ#1

Reaction score
Bellevue Overlake hospital. The one off of 405 near whole foods and my favorite BBQ (3-Pigs). I am going up to Seattle in August to visit family (Finally) and I am definitely going to the all you can eat beef ribs on Wednesday nights. I work on wall street and don't get home much so I am excited.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1l8xd6r3 said:
This is the best offseason EVAR!!!!

Trolls.fairies and faux Seahawk fans EVERYWHERE!!! Yay. :vodka:

Isn't it though? I mean WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

Niner fans so desperate for respect/attention that they are generating it themselves through their Seahawks personalities. It has been a growing trend.

I respect those genuine Niner fans that come here despite the beating that they take. Over the long haul, they will have their glory at times, just like they did in 2011-2012, but the NinaTroll is a symbol of a pathetic existence.

Hey, we know that the Niners are a good football team, when they beat the Hawks they get their props, we know they are tough as most Seahawks fans would attest, but the NinaTroll? They remind me of Marvin, except he isn't pretending to be a Seahawks fan.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Marvin49":12revavv said:
loafoftatupu":12revavv said:
Giedi":12revavv said:
I think Pete is pretty smart not to comment on things like that. He has better things to do. Anyway, most likely anything he says - be it good or bad - will be twisted anyway to suite whoever's point of view is repeating it. As for Harbaugh, he's a totally different personality than Pete. Totally different. He's going to say what he's going to say and I don't think he cares very much how people take it. Pete's more circumspect and chooses his words more carefully. Bottom line though is both fan bases are blessed with great coaches - no matter what kind of personality baggage's they bring to the table.

Harbs was responding to a very leading question and I am positive that he would have done it differently if he had the chance to do it over again. He gets a lot of crap for the response he gives to the Seattle media for taking a long time to respond then answering with one word answers after being tempted to elaborate. He has only been a NFL head coach for 4 years, so he is still working on that part of it.

Carroll has been doing it for a long time, I get the feeling that he knows what he is going to say long before the question is even asked. Very consistent and he never, ever has anything to say about others that could be taken out of context or used for fuel.

Harbs just responded with terminology that he likely regrets. Instead of saying something like "its unfortunate that players take those kind of chances and I hope that our players can learn from other's mistakes", he went ahead and made a very direct claim that didn't stand a chance of holding up for any length of time.

"Above reproach"... oops. That is what sparks the comments from Seahawks fans.

Now THAT I don't have an issue with. That's fairly accurate.

The point he was making all along was not that his team is perfect and Seattle is a bunch of cheaters.

His point was that he didn't like that the NFL doesn't say exactly what someone tests positive for and more importantly that teams strive to be above reproach...IE, you don't want people to ever say you only won because of X. You don't ant people to say you cheated.

He wasn't saying his team was perfect. He was saying that's what you STRIVE for.

More importantly, his entire quote was about PEDs and cheating. It had nothing to do with breaking the law. That of course doesn't make it ok....only that he wasn't addressing that when he was speaking.

I get it here. He's a hated rival. It's all in good fun when peeps drag out the "Above Reproach" line. I'd probably use it too.

However, if peeps want to have serious conversations on the topic you need to discuss the reality of what he said, not the hyperbolic version.

Should he have said it differently? Probably. I don't think he was ever trying to point a finger. I think he was simply answering a question. If you look at his mood in the questions just before and just after, it's clear he never thought that quote would become a big deal.

Marvin I swear you are starting to believe your own bullshit.

The conversation was about Seattle and PED's and your coach knew what he was saying in what context, who would be offended by it and how his own fan base would cheer for his response but you want to apparently believe your coach is just to ignorant to put two and two together. Come on. This wasn't a conversation about cooking class, it was a conversation about PED violations on The Seahawks. Maybe your right and he is just that dumb but I seriously doubt it especially when you consider his temper tantrums on the sidelines and the way he conducts himself in interviews. The guy is just terminally immature. Why do you think there are all these rumors of frustration surrounding him in your FO?

Exibit B. He is in a press conference and suddenly shouts out did anyone see Keapernick's Beats commercial? It was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 6 the media would ask if that commercial depicted is it really like that in Seattle and he answered, yeah, kind of sometimes.

He's a moron trying to stir up his fan base with sophomoric behavior. He is incapable of handling things like an adult because he is not one. His childish antic's go beyond the sidelines and are even reaching into your FO and some say your locker room.

I point this out now because when the inevitable implosion happens and it will, you won't be around here to eat your crow. You will shuffle off to obscurity like you did for the last decade before Harbaugh arrived.

You can quit with trying to tell us we are all delusional and are misinterpreting your beloved coach. His actions speak much louder than your imagination.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I will never forget one of the NinaTrolls that started the thread about being embarrassed and ashamed after Irvin was suspended for PEDs. He didn't stop there, he had to go and start saying things like "how can we not respect a class franchise that has won 5 Super Bowls?" And the like.

It is just too easy and a serious source of laughter. They always slip...