49ers Remain "Above Reproach"

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":35ohtvei said:
JZ#1":35ohtvei said:
Bellevue Overlake hospital. The one off of 405 near whole foods and my favorite BBQ (3-Pigs). I am going up to Seattle in August to visit family (Finally) and I am definitely going to the all you can eat beef ribs on Wednesday nights. I work on wall street and don't get home much so I am excited.

So post a pic of yourself in Seahawks gear, no 49er would ever do that. Prove them wrong if you can. Just because you're knowledgeable about Seattle landmarks and telephone prefixes doesn't mean jack.

Damn it! I hate agreeing with Hernia

(in my best gollum voice after having elven rope attached to his leg)..It burns, it burns...he he he :twisted:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
godawg

godawg

Reaction score
I don't have the advanced troll detection capabilities of some on this site, so I can't say for sure that JZ is a Whiner troll (and I agree that a photo in Hawks gear would weed out most of them) but the self-righteous attitude he displayed was difficult to tolerate. Why should someone think it is better to be objective about one's team than to be a homer? If we see a great play by Crabtree, should we clap politely like at a tennis match? What's worse is that he tried to challenge folks on this site without himself having a sense of humor and a thick skin. WTF was he thinking?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
godawg":1wqk0bch said:
I don't have the advanced troll detection capabilities of some on this site, so I can't say for sure that JZ is a Whiner troll (and I agree that a photo in Hawks gear would weed out most of them) but the self-righteous attitude he displayed was difficult to tolerate. Why should someone think it is better to be objective about one's team than to be a homer? If we see a great play by Crabtree, should we clap politely like at a tennis match? What's worse is that he tried to challenge folks on this site without himself having a sense of humor and a thick skin. WTF was he thinking?

This,

We are rabid fans (fanatics) if you want a nice polite fan base there are many to choose from or just a fanbase that sits on their hands during games. Sorry but the thinking that we should all give respect to the Niners of all teams is beyond ludicrous. If you don't understand the mentality between these two teams you are either ignorant or a poser trying to pretend your a Seahawks fan so you can tell us how lucky we got. Either way your still just ignorant.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He tried to say that "before" it was the Raiders and the Rams as if there was a bunch of battling between 12s and those groups. The old scout site might have had some Ram smack, but really they were low impact. The Rams had the 04 season and a fraction of the trolls, then disappeared. The Raider fan thing was much earlier and very limited to an even earlier version of the site.

Niner fans have been talking crap for a decade with 3 years of recent success to back it up. JZ knew this.

Then the "one play in this game" and "one play in that game" comments. "We shouldn't be talking crap about the Niners because they were close."

That's the "The Niners scare me" NinaTroll, attempting to once again generate unwarranted attention or respect.

Lol... then the draft commentary... please. What a poop chute.

JZ#1

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that you low lifes are still discussing this. By this time, several of you have dissected every single one of my posts like it is your personal jihad to prove that I am not a Seahawks fan. Since its not possible that a Seahawks fan could have these feelings. Well guess what, you are wrong.

Lofa, nice job putting words in my mouth. Taking things completely out of context.

I think one of you guys pointed out how I mentioned that I still had a Seattle license and saying that Oo course I would of had a New York by now. Thats not true. Pretty much everyone in NYC still have local licenses from where they are from and Washington state sent my parents a new license automatically. I live in the heart of NYC. I can see the empire state building out of my window.

I don't have to prove anything to you guys. All I said in that thread that we should be thankful for how we won it all last year and not to get our expectations out of line. Mrs Ugly Fate Tits, was talking about how we were going to win 6 championships. Its like come on. One play could of cost us the championship. We were dominate in the supebowl and played our best game in the super owl and many of you have forgotten that ITS NOT EASY to win a superbowl in the NFL. It takes more than being the best team.

I really must bother you guys. Its nice to know you guys are obsessed with discussing this. It gives me satisfaction after how RUDE you all have been in this thread. This shit should of been locked days ago. Instead you are stuck in the past lololol

Keep trolling me instead of spending time with your wifes and kids or instead of doing something proactive. I am signing off and going to continue doing positive things in my life.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
JZ#1":3qi5mukz said:
I find it hilarious that you low lifes are still discussing this. By this time, several of you have dissected every single one of my posts like it is your personal jihad to prove that I am not a Seahawks fan. Since its not possible that a Seahawks fan could have these feelings. Well guess what, you are wrong.

Lofa, nice job putting words in my mouth. Taking things completely out of context.

I think one of you guys pointed out how I mentioned that I still had a Seattle license and saying that Oo course I would of had a New York by now. Thats not true. Pretty much everyone in NYC still have local licenses from where they are from and Washington state sent my parents a new license automatically. I live in the heart of NYC. I can see the empire state building out of my window.

I don't have to prove anything to you guys. All I said in that thread that we should be thankful for how we won it all last year and not to get our expectations out of line. Mrs Ugly Fate Tits, was talking about how we were going to win 6 championships. Its like come on. One play could of cost us the championship. We were dominate in the supebowl and played our best game in the super owl and many of you have forgotten that ITS NOT EASY to win a superbowl in the NFL. It takes more than being the best team.

I really must bother you guys. Its nice to know you guys are obsessed with discussing this. It gives me satisfaction after how RUDE you all have been in this thread. This shit should of been locked days ago. Instead you are stuck in the past lololol

Keep trolling me instead of spending time with your wifes and kids or instead of doing something proactive. I am signing off and going to continue doing positive things in my life.

This is win win situation for me, either way I get to laugh. What would make this even more perfect is if you're actually a 12.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2fsvbb9a said:
JZ#1":2fsvbb9a said:

This is win win situation for me, either way I get to laugh. What would make this even more perfect is if you're actually a 12.
Small chance of that by this point. The guys have bent over backwards trying to give him helpful hints and all he does is go FULL BROADWAY on them. Really?!?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1kjk2bjd said:
lvnginhwktwn":1kjk2bjd said:
JZ#1":1kjk2bjd said:

Small chance of that by this point. The guys have bent over backwards trying to give him helpful hints and all he does is go FULL BROADWAY on them. Really?!?
Yep, we told him the dead giveaways and he just puts his hands over his ears and will keep making the same faux hawks fan troll mistakes under his current SN and future ones. You can only help someone if they want help. :( I tried. 8)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
JZ#1":k76fuzpa said:

Part of the problem is you completely ignore how we got to the super bowl and write off the Super bowl as our best game as if we just got lucky that day. I have yet to see you acknowledge that we got their even without major key components of our team. We never had Rice and Harvin on the field at the some time once and 3 5th's of our O-line was out for chunks of the season along with our blocking TE.

How do you think the Niners would have done had they showed up in Seattle for the NFCC Game without Boldin or Crabtree? How do you think their season would have went without Iupatia, Davis, Goodwin and their full back (forgot his name) out for half the year? What if they had to play 5 10am games instead of 2?

Knock it off with the we got lucky shit. We were put in about the worst case scenario and still held a 2 game lead going into Candlestick and if not for the official actually changing his call to prevent Pete's challenge )that would have definitely overturned the call) on the Crabtree fumble we would have had a three game lead, wrapped up the division, Swept the Niners and coasted the rest of the way.

If you are to ignorant to understand what we accomplished last year and why we should be optimistic for the future than you are either a Niner troll or a complete idiot. Either way I have no problem with the reception you have gotten here. You have earned every harsh word hurled your direction.

Truth is you sound like the type of person that complains about crowd noise. Go get yourself and Aldon Smith jersey.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
You should be proud....you got the full Three Musketeers to show up in the same thread pretty much verbatim. Kudos

*curtsies*

(And walks out with her bow).

OP
OP
godawg

godawg

Reaction score
JZ, I expect you'll read this because you enjoy the attention.

Who do you think you are to call one of our members ugly? You couldn't help using the word tits either. Do you think that since you commute to Wall Street you are a Master of the Universe? You sound like a teenager, and I wonder if you're a rich kid who doesn't think his craps stinks. You may disagree with a poster's opinion, but attacking the poster is against the rules of this site.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
NinaTrolls...... UNITE.

JZ has run out of Trollfiles so he comes back as a different guy with the same username.. Like Zan and Jayna..

Form of a Seahawks fan!!!!

Wonder Twins

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":2adsvem5 said:

Oh this is genius. He came after my bitch... ahem..Princess.. This guy is a real badass of the forum. Heck, first I thought just hyper-sensitive Niner fan (well that is true) but now I can see he is also just a cold blooded baby killer.

This guy SMELLS of desperation, it isn't just an act.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":um7ly6cv said:

Hernia is going to wake up in the morning to a bunch of missed alarms on the Hernadar. It's a good thing he didn't set it on vibrate because his battery would be dead and his nightstand would have gouges in it from the shaking.

There are some scheduled outages at work where I worry about falling asleep and missing something important while I wait for batch jobs to finish. JZ has made this night go by quicker than a Looney tunes cartoon.