49ers going to league about Seahawks' physical CBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Radish

Reaction score
IndianFan":3oa6mkk6 said:
Zebulon Dak":3oa6mkk6 said:
IndianFan":3oa6mkk6 said:
Well.... until the sanctions were about to come down on USC, Pete always claimed no interest in the NFL and that he was very happy at USC.
And right when the sanctions were about to come.... welll we all know he ran with his tail between his legs as fast has he could.

Keep trolling if you don't want to be allowed to post here anymore buddy.

Please explain to me how anything I have said is trolling?

Not sure why you think we have to explain anything to you. This is a privately owned/supported site, if we don't want your kind of poster we just show you the door and wave goodbye with tears in our eyes.

:141847_bnono:

The Radish

Reaction score
BTW I wanted to wave bye to you.

All you've done so far is bad mouth our team and coaches and you think we should allow it to continure?

WRONG!

rlkats

Reaction score
I am in question myself as a niners fan why Jim would waste his time about complaining to the league. Now to the issue at hand were there flags that should have been thrown, YES there was. Do i like tough football, YES are the players to much protected , YES. bring on the days where Ronnie Lot cut his finger off to get back in the game. Bring me the days where a DB or CB whatever can knock the F out of a QB without his vaginacrying, you Brady. There are to many you cant do this you cant do that and the whole league is doing it. 49er fans would you be saying if these CB and Safetys were playing for the niners? Prob not we would be calling them Pansies. Is it wrong for our coach to complain, No its not but hate to say it does seem petty. Snce we won against a VERY VERY good seahawks. We (and Harbaugh) should be happy since Alex played lik SHAT.

Go Niners

morgulon1

Reaction score
The Radish":fymbk4f3 said:
BTW I wanted to wave bye to you.

All you've done so far is bad mouth our team and coaches and you think we should allow it to continure?

WRONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHA BBWWWWWAAAAHAHHHHAHAAAAAA

HA

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
rlkats":f1eupzj5 said:
I am in question myself as a niners fan why Jim would waste his time about complaining to the league. Now to the issue at hand were there flags that should have been thrown, YES there was. Do i like tough football, YES are the players to much protected , YES. bring on the days where Ronnie Lot cut his finger off to get back in the game. Bring me the days where a DB or CB whatever can knock the F out of a QB without his vaginacrying, you Brady. There are to many you cant do this you cant do that and the whole league is doing it. 49er fans would you be saying if these CB and Safetys were playing for the niners? Prob not we would be calling them Pansies. Is it wrong for our coach to complain, No its not but hate to say it does seem petty. Snce we won against a VERY VERY good seahawks. We (and Harbaugh) should be happy since Alex played lik SHAT.

Exactly. Bending the rules without getting caught is part of the game. Seems like our CB's are really good at it. If the penalties go up next week we'll know why.

rlkats

Reaction score
I have actually been very disapointed in the NFL for sometime now. subpar commish, Owners and Diva players is ruining this great american sport.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Harbaugh going to the league just shows he's worried about our brutal defense and his offense are pussies. It's as simple as that. After his comments about the giants and Gilbride, it's hypocritical. Plain and simple.

The Radish

Reaction score
rlkats":2xtf7otk said:
I am in question myself as a niners fan why Jim would waste his time about complaining to the league. Now to the issue at hand were there flags that should have been thrown, YES there was. Do i like tough football, YES are the players to much protected , YES. bring on the days where Ronnie Lot cut his finger off to get back in the game. Bring me the days where a DB or CB whatever can knock the F out of a QB without his vaginacrying, you Brady. There are to many you cant do this you cant do that and the whole league is doing it. 49er fans would you be saying if these CB and Safetys were playing for the niners? Prob not we would be calling them Pansies. Is it wrong for our coach to complain, No its not but hate to say it does seem petty. Snce we won against a VERY VERY good seahawks. We (and Harbaugh) should be happy since Alex

played lik SHAT.

Go Niners

One of the staples of college ball is complaining about this weeks calls hoping to affect next weeks calls.

Something you couldn't get away with in the pros but it appears many more are now trying it. And coaches will try anything to gain an advantage on other coaches.

Now I can barely stand the grade school mentality of Harbaugh but think he's a damned good coach. I think we all just hope that someday he will outgrow his school yard whining game. If not, we all need to get ready for our coaches to do it cause NFL truly means stealing ideas from other teams. lol

:les:

rlkats

Reaction score
to Chris and morgulon wow really such insight, and intelligence. And thanks Raddish I relly didnt know how the college ranks work I really hope it does not boil to the NFL It is a very weak argument on any coaches part.

DHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":276rctb3 said:
IndianFan":276rctb3 said:
Well.... until the sanctions were about to come down on USC, Pete always claimed no interest in the NFL and that he was very happy at USC.
And right when the sanctions were about to come.... welll we all know he ran with his tail between his legs as fast has he could.

Keep trolling if you don't want to be allowed to post here anymore buddy.

Yes. Please do this.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A Whiner fan talking about cheating is laughable. Debartolo was busted for cheating/salary cap violations when he was with the Niners. :49ersmall:

canzag

Reaction score
Just want to point out that the best WR in the NFL-a guy we see 2 times a year has not complained.Larry Fitzgerald.Goes back to the if you want to be a star,give a star effort attitude.Another reason I have huge respect for Fitz and none for Harbaugh.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This guy does just come off like a real ass . What a cry baby !

HawkWow

Reaction score
Stanford / SF coaches seem to have a history of cry baby, whiney ass, tattle tale personas. Let's not forget the king of all sissy-ass, nefarious, biotch snitches : Bill Walsh.

It's all just a little bit of history repeating.

Seeker

Reaction score
Their D-line held on nearly every play to counter our zone blocking.

49fansince70

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3voj6sav said:
A Whiner fan talking about cheating is laughable. Debartolo was busted for cheating/salary cap violations when he was with the Niners. :49ersmall:

Well if you're going to bring up the past, I'm gonna go with 5-0.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh's schtick is becoming tiresome.

Boo Fricken Hooo!

He's a whiner crybaby and he will burn out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.