49ers going to league about Seahawks' physical CBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Young2Rice":1625diml said:
The only people who care about JH's personality are non - niner fans. Because he's a good coach.

People that know em personally, love the guy. Some of you guys take these media comments too far. Someone wishes his plane would crash?

haaha well that would be one way for Seattle to win the NFC west.

He may act like a maniac, but its not like he cheated his way through college and jumped ship as it was sinking and got off scott free...Actions are louder then words and Pete Carrol is one of the shadiest in the league.

troll much?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Just a reminder to our 49er friends. If youre here to talk football you're more then welcome to stay and we're happy to have you. If you're going to troll and try and flame and piss people off your stays will not last much longer.

sc85sis

Reaction score
IndianFan":15zjvi0p said:
sc85sis":15zjvi0p said:
Young2Rice":15zjvi0p said:
The only people who care about JH's personality are non - niner fans. Because he's a good coach.

People that know em personally, love the guy. Some of you guys take these media comments too far. Someone wishes his plane would crash?

He may act like a maniac, but its not like he cheated his way through college and jumped ship as it was sinking and got off scott free...Actions are louder then words and Pete Carrol is one of the shadiest in the league.
Oh look another uninformed person claiming Pete cheated (no, that would be Reggie and his family) and bailed (four years after the story first broke).

Yeah I've never heard that one before.

Well.... until the sanctions were about to come down on USC, Pete always claimed no interest in the NFL and that he was very happy at USC.
And right when the sanctions were about to come.... welll we all know he ran with his tail between his legs as fast has he could.
Pete always said he didn't think he'd ever get what he wanted in the NFL and thus doubted he'd leave USC, especially since he loved being there so much.

Paul Allen was the first guy who actually offered Pete everything he said he'd want if he were to ever leave. He has final say over player personnel, he had a say in picking the GM, he has been able to completely employ his philosophy and approach in all facets throughout the franchise, he got support for his foundation (A Better LA and now also A Better Seattle). Rumor has it he and John Schneider were also promised at least four years to turn things around regardless of the win/loss tally.

He also got a pay raise.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3qlfc7i6 said:
Young2Rice":3qlfc7i6 said:

troll much?

Yeah I'm sure his wife loves being around him when he constantly screams at her for making the wrong dinner or not putting on the TV station he wanted.

IndianFan

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2mn0oyx3 said:
IndianFan":2mn0oyx3 said:
Well.... until the sanctions were about to come down on USC, Pete always claimed no interest in the NFL and that he was very happy at USC.
And right when the sanctions were about to come.... welll we all know he ran with his tail between his legs as fast has he could.

Keep trolling if you don't want to be allowed to post here anymore buddy.

Please explain to me how anything I have said is trolling?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
IndianFan":290owzp5 said:
Zebulon Dak":290owzp5 said:
IndianFan":290owzp5 said:

Keep trolling if you don't want to be allowed to post here anymore buddy.

C'mon son.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Pete always said he didn't think he'd ever get what he wanted in the NFL and thus doubted he'd leave USC, especially since he loved being there so much.

Paul Allen was the first guy who actually offered Pete everything he said he'd want if he were to ever leave. He has final say over player personnel, he had a say in picking the GM, he has been able to completely employ his philosophy and approach in all facets throughout the franchise, he got support for his foundation (A Better LA and now also A Better Seattle). Rumor has it he and John Schneider were also promised at least four years to turn things around regardless of the win/loss tally.

He also got a pay raise.[/quote]

Don't confuse them with facts, my brotha. I don't think Pete was afraid to stay there and take on the sanctions. It isn't like it was a death knell for the program.

It's like saying that Harbaugh knew he could never compete for a title at Stanford so he bolted for the NFL. He actually abandoned Andrew Luck in arguably his most important season. However, I wouldn't say that because we all know getting a great opportunity in the NFL is something that most wouldn't pass up on.

Of course if Pete had taken the Cowboys, the Bears, the Giants, or some other team that everyone think is a dream job, they would just say he got an excellent opportunity.

I always wanted to beat Pete when he was with the Trojans (Husky fan here), but I never thought he wasn't a good guy or a good coach. I actually was against him coming to Seattle because I didn't trust his personnel decisions. I was wrong, wrong, wrong...

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
IndianFan":3tqk4jfz said:
jman316":3tqk4jfz said:
Fact that little whiner fans feel compelled to come defend their douche nozzle of a head coach speaks volumes.

Can't wait to hear the b!tching after we spank the 69ers in our house and take the division back.

Actually, what speaks volumes is that the coach that has completely owned your head coach both in college and the pros and the best you can do is call him names and wish he dies in a plane crash....

Pretty tough when you have a bunch of first rounders from the last decade to play with. Let's see Harbaugh build a team from the ground up like the Seahawks then we'll talk.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Not to mention one of the most important people making the personell decisions for the niners is now with the Seahawks. I think Harbaugh saw the writing on the wall and knew once Andrew Luck was gone he wouldnt have anywhere near the same success, not to mention he wasnt going to come anywhere close to sniffing a national championship.

I think Mr Carroll won a couple of those AND with different qb's.

PS: I don't wish any harm or disease to harbaugh. Who's got it better than him anyways??????

Answer: Tom Coughlin

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
This may be the beginning of the end for Harblaugh. The tail is wagging the dog if his players whine to him and he runs straight to the league with it. Let the unraveling begin(^_-)

Bakergirl

Reaction score
JimHarbaugh
M92T Nuks6q2FzIaJljihPsLJvlrtcxdjjiEmXzzKBW3oCTjQg
Helen thomas douche bag 350bb
Ji7qCvfg fpUg991e2qvhDOh7sx7BR4K3phfqI40d5QYu8U1Zh
Vaginal-Douche-Bottles.jpg

Throwdown

Reaction score
Man, I don't care about their college careers cuz frankly while both of 'em were there they whooped up on my dawgs.

Harbaugh is acting like a woman though about our corners.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
The scale is on the verge of tipping. As the 49ers window closes our is opening. I just hope that when we see them at Christmas they've managed to blow enough games to give us a shot at the division. And next year? Next year we go back to the way things are supposed to be and we own them in any venue. It will be the way of things.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":11d2zums said:
The scale is on the verge of tipping. As the 49ers window closes our is opening. I just hope that when we see them at Christmas they've managed to blow enough games to give us a shot at the division. And next year? Next year we go back to the way things are supposed to be and we own them in any venue. It will be the way of things.

did the THE LORD give you that prophecy, my brutha?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Throwdown":23rhey58 said:
Zebulon Dak":23rhey58 said:

did the THE LORD give you that prophecy, my brutha?

My brotha THE LORD did give me this prophecy my brotha. SO IT WAS WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE. CAN I GET AN AMEN??!?!?!

OP
OP
B

bellyfat

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":qaidczsr said:

That's the thing, Harbaugh in large part inherited a great defense built by Singletary. Carroll built his. But I know some dumb ass 49er fan is going to read what I say and claim drafting Aldon Smith in the first round makes Harbaugh better.

IndianFan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3vmjyr9c said:
IndianFan":3vmjyr9c said:

At the risk of earning myself a temporary vacation; Christ, you are stupid.

So, repeatedly calling an opposing coach a douche bag and wishing his death in a plane crash etc. is okay. But if an opposing fan points out a flaw in your coach it is trolling?

Perhaps you should read this entire thread before commenting and realize which side of this debate is reeking with stupidity and homerism...
You can have your pernnial 7-9 coach and we will keep our 13-3 (2011) and 5-2 (2012) coach very happily.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Not trolling:

IndianFan":1cyu9bql said:
Perhaps you should read this entire thread before commenting and realize which side of this debate is reeking with stupidity and homerism...

Trolling:

IndianFan":1cyu9bql said:
You can have your pernnial 7-9 coach and we will keep our 13-3 (2011) and 5-2 (2012) coach very happily.

Simple enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.