Aros' Fearless Playoff Prediction Thread (@ 49ers)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Been too busy this year to do most of the normal stuff. But a gut feeling says either one pair of numbers or another pair of numbers. I am gonna go with the first set......24-20 Us Seachickens.

The other set is 23-20 The dark side.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I am hoping the 49er QB has a Purdy rough day against our secondary, we need a pass rush and confusion for him to take more time reading.

Offense, attack them and stay inside running, they have too much edge speed. Which brings up counter over pursuit with misdirection.

Wet Windy, passing isn't going to be a premium.

Seattle 17, San Fran 15

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm shooting my shot

hawks win 23-20.

9er fans blame bad weather.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Conventional wisdom says the Niners will win this game convincingly.

I think 🤔 one should NEVER look past a Pete Carroll coached team in an underdog situation. Everybody including the niners knows that Pete has made his living on proving the experts wrong.

For the Seahawks to win this game they have to do a few things like not turn the ball over and win the turn over battle. They have to be able to stop thr run and get some pressure on BP. They have to protect Geno and get the run game going. They have to be successful on early downs and have a decent 3rd down conversion rate as well the D has to get off the field by stopping the ninets on 3rd down.

Pretty much, the Hawks have to play mistake free football for 4 quarters.

The question is can they do it against the best team in football? I certianly think they are capable of doing it and it would surprize me if they won this game. But i just think the Niners are a better football team than the Hawks are. I think the hawks will make this game competitive but in the end SF wins this one.

Pains me to say it but its just true. Now watch the Hawks role after i pick the Niners.. just my luck...

Hawks 17 SF 20

nwHawk

Reaction score
Playoff football, baby! Heck yeah. Everyone has a 0-0 record.

Seahawks feels like the team is gelling at the right time. Secondary looks good, and running game looks back on track. Offensive line is communicating very well, and scheming with a bit more confidence.

Purdy seems to have the chops, but playoffs can rattle any young dude and he is carrying the weight of some big expectations. Bring the heat and get in his kitchen. It’s gonna happen.

Seahawks……..26
49ers……..……..23

Season: 9-8

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think it'll be a closer game than what people are saying. Gotta funny feeling it might come down to a final miscue where after itll be we shoulda had this one. I just think the niners def is too good and the running attack and short yardage plays are gonna hurt this defense all game. I've been wrong all year so hope this is one of those weeks. Regardless any fan has to be excited what this team did this year. 24-21 niners

Ytd 7-10

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
That’s not close ?
lmao...OK...closer then many believe.

You do realize that a 30-17 lead is less then a two Touchdown lead?

With 5 minutes left in a game I'm not sure most realistic fans believe that lead is safe or a wrap.

Not in 2023 with this officiating. IMO no lead is safe.

Last edited:

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
As a 49er fan I wish there wasn't a 100% chance of rain and 10-20 MPH winds.

This weather takes Aiyuk and Jennings out of the equation . Purdy loves to find Jennings on 3rd and long and Aiyuk is always that outside threat.

I see a run game and some very predictable flat passes to Deboo and McCaffrey. Kittle will get his looks but Seattle's defense won't ignore him and most likely will contain him.

This will be a wet slow dog fight but I do believe that in a 60 minute contest the most talented team will win. The 49ers Defense will be the deciding factor. 2 TURN OVERS in their favor.

49ers 30-17

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I might be an optimist, but beating a team in the NFL 3 times in a season doesn't happen often... I'm taking our Hawks... I believe Pete will have the team more than ready a flying around the field like SF hasn't seen this season... I'm going Hawks 34 - Whiners 17... Believe me it can and will happen!!! GO HAWKS....

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Seahawks showed up in the first half . The 49er Defense tends to tighten up their game in the second half.

I predicted 17-30 49ers. I wasn't far off.

Great season for the Seahawks.

It will be the 49ers and Seahawks fighting for this division for atleast 5 years. IMO

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
BROCK PURDY.

MR. Irrelevent himself about to live up to his draft position.

That being said, I think the Ninnies coaching will put together an effective offensive gameplan to makeup for their corny QB, but it won't be good enough. Walker's gonna struggle but Geno will take over early on. Expect a BIG game from Lockett, Parkinson and Fant.

Purdy throws for under 150 yards, Niners pick it up with 180 on the ground. Defense makes enough stops and a couple of takeaways.

But GENO'S throwing for 350.

SEAHAWKS 28
NINERS 21

5-0.
That's MR RELEVENT to you son.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Thank you. I deserve no credit 🙂

What is your opinion on the 49ers chances of beating their way into the Superbowl? Past every team in the NFC?

Leave your love for the Seahawks out of your opinion. 🙂

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats to the 9ers. Well deserved. You could see the hatred of the Hawks seething in the stands in nearly every camera shot. After all, we have owned this franchise for the better part of 12 years. Finally, the 9ers have the championship-caliber roster to not only beat us, but perhaps beat any team in their way this year. Now Purdy has had his share of fortune, and certainly our lack of defensive pressure made him look better than I personally believe he is. However that luck could likely come to an end if and when they face the Eagles, as example.

Make no mistake, the 9ers are for real. Talent across the board. But the 2022 young up and coming Seahawks are hardly the challenge. They WILL be next year or the year after. But the Eagles? Yep, buckle up.