25 Year Anniversary?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
It occurs to me that Seahawks.Net started as Seahawks98.com. So isn't 2023 then the 25th anniversary? We need to celebrate! Who's been around since the beginning? My first participation I think was '99 or '00. Hard to remember totally. Who (besides Aros) goes back to the beginning?

Thanks, Todd (Aros) for founding this amazing place! And also never letting your soul totally depart amongst the owners who have left their imprint over the years. Lots of memories and personalities. Many good teams, a few great ones, and a couple of awful ones. Through it all the community has survived.
I didn't come along until about 2000 or 2001. Great memories of the old fights many would have on here.

NoGain

Reaction score
I discovered this place last year, or at least first checked into it then. I posted for awhile at SeahawksDraftBlog before here, but I got a little tired of the group-think and the (oh my God!) I've got a different opinion and perspective than the boss there.

Before that, I was a long time poster and mod on one of the busier sports and cultural forums out there. I don't post there anymore.

I don't really post anywhere else but here now. I like it here for as long as it lasts. Appreciate it.

FPD

Reaction score
I don't remember exactly when, but I've been around .NET for more than 20 years. Not exactly from the beginning, but it's been a while. Watching the evolution of .NET has been an experience in itself.

Thank you Todd for starting this incredible, diverse representation of our team's fanbase!

Thank you to those owners who have stepped up to the plate to take on the task of running this nuthouse ;) .

I could thank so many more...the staff, the writers, the fans, etc. This place has been, as someone else put it, "a home away from".

Happy 25th .NET! ✌️ 😎

sutz

Reaction score
I found myself thousands of miles from the PNW for work and .net was my connection to like-minded people. It made me forget the distance at least for a little bit. Many years and good times later Im thankful.

Thank you Aros
Just to add on to my earlier post, when I found this site I was stuck in Southern California. There were few ways to track the Hawks pre-internet, so finding this place was truly a god-send.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Just to add on to my earlier post, when I found this site I was stuck in Southern California. There were few ways to track the Hawks pre-internet, so finding this place was truly a god-send.
💯

I remember you too man. This is such a long time ago haha.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If you remember Steve Harper you are one of the OGs.

Honorable mention our psuedo-feud with fellow fan site "SeahawkSal.com" and the insufferable NewYawkHawk.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
It occurs to me that Seahawks.Net started as Seahawks98.com. So isn't 2023 then the 25th anniversary? We need to celebrate! Who's been around since the beginning? My first participation I think was '99 or '00. Hard to remember totally. Who (besides Aros) goes back to the beginning?

Thanks, Todd (Aros) for founding this amazing place! And also never letting your soul totally depart amongst the owners who have left their imprint over the years. Lots of memories and personalities. Many good teams, a few great ones, and a couple of awful ones. Through it all the community has survived.
I was around in 99, Kitna and Holmgren

morgulon1

Reaction score
If you remember Steve Harper you are one of the OGs.

Honorable mention our psuedo-feud with fellow fan site "SeahawkSal.com" and the insufferable NewYawkHawk.
I remember the notorious the Steve Harper.