2013-14 NBA Season Thread

Atradees

Reaction score
That is the worst goat tee I have ever seen. Its almost photoshop.

ummm who is Pehawk? hahahh

Throwdown

Reaction score
Um so my Cavs prediction? Can we pretend it didn't happen? Bynum looks done in Cleveland. My caveat though was they'd be a playoff team if he was healthy though...

Atradees

Reaction score
What did Bynum do? I havent been following. Is it an effort thing or is he on steroids or smoking stuff....

Mongo that was a great 3 pointer last night with .5 seconds left. Dang!

m0ng0

Reaction score
yep a tough one to lose, we have had alot of those shots go our way, i suppose we were due :D

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Now the Lakers want to trade Gasol for Bynum...Yeah Bynum, the guy they traded to bring Dwight Howard last year. Lakers have turned into a perpetual joke.

CPHawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1tldxtbv said:
Now the Lakers want to trade Gasol for Bynum...Yeah Bynum, the guy they traded to bring Dwight Howard last year. Lakers have turned into a perpetual joke.

They are going to cut him as soon as the trade is done, and save 20mill.

Atradees

Reaction score
CJ McCullom gets his start in the D league. Blazers dont want mess with the chemistry....

It would be great if he can contribute on the bench soon.

OP
OP
IcedHawk

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Man, the Lakers are so depressing right now.

Even though, if they were in the east, they'd be half a game out of the 8th seed right now.

Throwdown

Reaction score
One of those deals that were kind of beneficial to both teams.

Cavs get that solid/talented veteran guy not named Anderson Varejao to go with an extremely young team. Bulls will release Bynum and begin their rebuilding process with the cap space they just created by shedding Deng's contract and the eventual shedding of Bynum's, plus the 3 future picks may come in handy, 'specially if the Cavs never take off like they hope they will. Bull's are projected the 9th pick so far, could drop here soon if they decide to sell the house, which they could.

Atradees

Reaction score
Blazer bench just got a little stronger. Despite Boston shooting like 75% in the first half we won. CJ McCullom a good get. He has some length and handles the ball well. 7 guys in double figures.