12th Man Flags Will Be Allowed (But) lol.....

carolinablue

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3mo8ecy4 said:
carolinablue":3mo8ecy4 said:
peachesenregalia":3mo8ecy4 said:
carolinablue":3mo8ecy4 said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

That's alright. The only game we need to win this week is in Carolina. Then we'll have another game to win and you and your boys will be talking about the draft.
Or you could be flying your flags in your living room while you watch the Panthers versus the Cards?

I know you'll be rooting for us right?

Hahahaha! You're dreaming, fatso. Carolina has no shot at winning on Sunday. None. Seriously, if you know anyone in the organization, tell them to do themselves a favor and just forfiet, save themselves the heartache. Panthers will lose, 100% nailed-on. No shot. Not a prayer. Nothing.
Q8OnXXS.gif

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Wow . What the hell are you afraid of I mean com on man that's sooooo weak and pathetic

fenderbender123

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":mfki0wbx said:
Aw Mang":mfki0wbx said:
^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

Makes sense. It's like that time the school bully beat me up and took my lunch money. Obviously I was in the wrong for bringing lunch money to school in the first place.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This is pretty weak, but I guess they're just trying to protect their home field advantage.

To be honest, this isn't as bad as when the Seahawks tried to limit the amount of tickets available in California for NFCCG two years ago.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, you can't shut us up and the chants of Sea-Hawks will once again be heard after our win.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":1gm70914 said:
Aw Mang":1gm70914 said:
^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

Thank you for reminding us of that incident. Another reminder of why I don't like Cam.

sc85sis

Reaction score
potatohead":c4stp73h said:
carolinablue":c4stp73h said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

What?
Translation: "Nanny, nanny boo boo! We're better than you are!"

At least that's how it sounded in my head while reading.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":ra1t0zm5 said:
carolinablue":ra1t0zm5 said:
peachesenregalia":ra1t0zm5 said:
carolinablue":ra1t0zm5 said:

That's alright. The only game we need to win this week is in Carolina. Then we'll have another game to win and you and your boys will be talking about the draft.
Or you could be flying your flags in your living room while you watch the Panthers versus the Cards?

I know you'll be rooting for us right?

Hahahaha! You're dreaming. Carolina has no shot at winning on Sunday. None. Seriously, if you know anyone in the organization, tell them to do themselves a favor and just forfiet, save themselves the heartache. Panthers will lose, 100% nailed-on. No shot. Not a prayer. Nothing.

I love you peaches. Let's go to the Shack and discuss to what extent.

naholmes

Reaction score
What if 100 people each take a 2' x 2' flag into the stadium and then construct it into a 20' by 20' flag?

rideaducati

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":giqb3euo said:
LOL, sounds like we're already in their heads. This is a complete vagina move.

Well, they are wearing their virginal whites.

Kitty cats...here kitty kitty kitty

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3084hn41 said:
This is pretty weak, but I guess they're just trying to protect their home field advantage.

To be honest, this isn't as bad as when the Seahawks tried to limit the amount of tickets available in California for NFCCG two years ago.

This is worse because the people with the flags will already have tickets. And why should any team sell to out of state people when there are PLENTY of locals that want the tickets? Keeping opposing fans out should be APPLAUDED.

seehawkswin

Reaction score
carolinablue":15lpojro said:
Polaris":15lpojro said:
carolinablue":15lpojro said:

It is what it is. However, it's still weak, and it still reflects poorly on both Cam and the organization. Just sayin'
I'm not a fan of any flags from any teams being flown around while I'm trying to watch a game, but that's just me.

Exactly! Everytime I see some stupid sign in the crowd whether it's for the home team, away team, or pandering to the tv network to get 2 seconds of airtime, I just feel bad for the fan sitting behind them who might actually care more about the game on the field than the party in the stands. ... But that's just me.

edt: and I'm not one of the guys who wants people to sit down in front of me ... I don't mind standing if that's what everyone's doing ... even though it can be a bummer for the short and tired/old. But a big sign or flag is just too much to see around.

rideaducati

Reaction score
There will be plenty of 3x5 flags busted out during and after the game...

Gametime

Reaction score
Anyone going with a group?

Nothing that says you can't have 6-8 separate 2 ft by 2 ft flags that when combined make.... A MEGA FLAG!!!!

One that quickly separates into mini flags of course cause rules are rules! :)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
rideaducati":yjj7wu2d said:
Hawk-Lock":yjj7wu2d said:

This is worse because the people with the flags will already have tickets. And why should any team sell to out of state people when there are PLENTY of locals that want the tickets? Keeping opposing fans out should be APPLAUDED.

Be happy that they are even letting Seahawk fans in.....two years ago our team didn't even want to let in out of state niner fans, let alone a niners flag.

I'm sorry, but not letting in a flag a certain size isn't close to as bad as denying fans from another state. I'm just saying it how it is. If we want to complain about not getting our flags in their stadium, it's the same crying that Niner fans had 2 years ago. Except imo they had a better case to argue.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3foaxrlx said:
rideaducati":3foaxrlx said:
Hawk-Lock":3foaxrlx said:

Be happy that they are even letting Seahawk fans in.....two years ago our team didn't even want to let in out of state niner fans, let alone a niners flag.

I'm sorry, but not letting in a flag a certain size isn't close to as bad as denying fans from another state. I'm just saying it how it is. If we want to complain about not getting our flags in their stadium, it's the same crying that Niner fans had 2 years ago. Except imo they had a better case to argue.

Well that's because niner fans are yucky and they gladly let them in if they had tickets. They just had to buy third party tickets.