10-0

warden

Reaction score
down 10 to 0 , no panic at all, just did everything I could to be louder. I did not expect the team to quit so I wasn't going to quit either. Just get louder

lsheldon

Reaction score
I was sitting in the front of the TV poking holes in my Kapaerdink voodoo doll. I think it worked.

bellingerga

Reaction score
I was very very very brooding. With the way the offense has played for 5 weeks, I thought that was going to be the story all day. I wanted to stay positive but I was losing it.

So I got up, did 15 vigorous minutes on the exercise bike,then sat back down and finished the game with no more pissing and moaning, just hope and dreams.

Damn I love this team.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I wasn't in that bad of shape because I thought Wilson looked better than he had in the previous weeks.

It sucked being down early but there was so much game left. Not confident in a comeback, just confident that the team could.

kearly

Reaction score
I didn't feel great about this game going in. This one felt like a loss until Lynch broke that run. After that, it was a wild ride.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I was into my 4th beer at the bar, 8th of the day at that time.

I was upset but my optimistic faith in this team told me to believe because this team as been there before, time and time again. And Carroll's voice started playing in my head:

"Can you win the game in the 1st QTR? No!
Can you win the game in the 2nd QTR? No!
Can you win the game in the 3rd QTR? No!
Can you win the game in the 4th QTR? Yes!"

After that thought replaying over and over again for like a minute, I knew we were going to win this game.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I was pretty much shrugging my shoulders saying whatever happens is gonna happen. I was trying to balance how good this teams usually is, when playing from behind in the second half, to the reality of how hard it is to score against the Niners' D. That's why I was a bit uncertain when the Niners regained the lead at 17-10 The Hawks did it though, just as they have against so may other opponents. #What'sNext

Riley12

Reaction score
Throwdown":y5l00msv said:
I was chillin, no panic and not a care in this world. Had a feeling Kaepernick would try to hand us the game and he delivered.

Bravo man! It was people with your attitude around me that kept my spirits up and I just want to thank them by thanking you.

ariel9302

Reaction score
haha. glad you posted this. as soon as kap ran for that 50 yarder, I went to my cabinet and started drinking. I'm only an occasional drinker, so for me to start around 445 pm is very unusual. so to answer your question, i immediately resorted to alcohol to cope with not only being down 10-0, but also having to watch my least favorite NFL player running around Clink like it was his own backyard.

october12thMAN

Reaction score
Nashville via Arlington High school, Arlington, WA
HawkFan72":1cmpge7v said:
I was starting to get depressed. I knew it wasn't over, but it felt like the Hawks were going uphill.

I was wearing my new Russell Wilson jersey for the first time and I took it off when the 49ers went up 10-0. I am not a superstitious person, but I just couldn't help thinking I needed to change.

My wife tried to cheer me up by putting on some Hawks stuff and dressed one of my sons in Hawks stuff too. It was all good after that!

I did exactly the same thing. At halftime I said to my wife "I need to shake things up". I did a complete outfit change. It worked! I have everything I switched in to folded and set aside in my closet ready for the SB.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'll be honest I thought we were done, mostly because I really am a natural pessimist and a little bit because the niners just seemed to be getting the rub. Silly i know.

I felt much better as soon as we put points on the board after Baldwin's long catch. After that I always felt we could do it until their last drive when i started wavering again, despite me knowing that Krappynick is Tony Romo with tattoos.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Lol I was at the bar eating nachos. How could we be possible be done in the first half? I knew the 49ers would start to lose gas. Too many road games in a row.

Once the second half began with a stop and a rushing TD - I knew that we had a ball game on our hands.

BWRyan

Reaction score
minormillikin":1xfpshrx said:
It was so early when it was 10-0, I actually wasn't phased at all. Plus, the Niners weren't actually looking all that good, to me, at that point. They had the short-field 3 points, followed by a touchdown on a great/flukey type of run by Kaepernick.

I think I was actually 20x more nervous when we were up by 6 toward the end.

This for me. Weirdly, I'd almost rather be up by 3 in these instances. I know it doesn't make sense.

Schadie001

Reaction score
I think I was louder than Clink at that point. But I knew if we could just get a score and keep it close at the half that we usually make good adjustments in the second half. Really, all we had to do was contain Kaep and their offense wasn't doing much.

I was way more nervous on the last drive, when they were moving right down the field on us.

We HAVE got to get better in the Red Zone. I don't know how many trips we've had in the past few weeks but we certainly don't score TD's. Not a single one yesterday in 4 or so trips. Game shouldn't have been close.

But hey when Sherm made that play I know my neighbors heard us.

Largent80

Reaction score
I was bbqing chicken legs, pacing from the living room to the balcony, I was steaming, but I felt deep inside we were better than that.

I must say, if I could have pulled Buck thru the screen I would have thrown him off the balcony. What a pile of crap he is and Aikman is right there with him.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I was not confident in this game until Kearse caught the go-ahead TD. Prior to that, things seemed to go the 49ers way, even though the Hawks were still in it. Gore fumbles but 49ers fall on it. San Fran punt returner drops the ball, but someone in a gold helmet is there to retrieve it. Any time we seemed to have a shot at a break, the 49ers got lucky bounces. Once we went ahead, I knew this team and finally found its rhythm. Three Kaep turnovers sealed it, I guess, but after Russ and beast fumbled at the goal line on 4th down (after that lucky break with the fumble on 3rd down), I said to my wife, "It's like the football gods want San Fran to win this."

Steve2222

Reaction score
Being at home and realizing we have an opportunistic defense playing against a mental midget at CentLink, I wasn't entirely concerned at that point.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kearly":55jnvlsn said:
I didn't feel great about this game going in. This one felt like a loss until Lynch broke that run. After that, it was a wild ride.

I was in the same boat yesterday morning. (Confident all week before that). I thought that Seattle might just not have had it, but I did keep telling myself that it was the 4th quarter that won the game in September.I had to remind myself that the 49ers could run out of gas by then. Lo and behold....

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I still had confidence we'd win but I wasn't feeling great and I was nervous, and my emotions were getting out of hand, lol.

Seahawks always prevail though and I never doubted the end result.

Latest posts