OMG Jordan Babineaux

seabowl

Reaction score
He just did a segment on NFL am calling out the 12th man to retake the crowd noise record tonight. Ah hello, earth to Jordan, it's gonna be hard to take it back tonight since.....
THE GAME IS IN ARIZONA!!!!!! Hey Jordan, KNOW YOUR ROLE.

JonRud

Reaction score
That's ok. After picking off Bledsoe in 2005 and tackling Romo in the playoff game, Big Play Babs has a long free ride leash with me...will never pick on him.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
JonRud":2zp1hjlx said:
That's ok. After picking off Bledsoe in 2005 and tackling Romo in the playoff game, Big Play Babs has a long free ride leash with me...will never pick on him.

The tackle on Romo was a top 5 moment in Hawks history.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I'll be at the game tonight, I'll try to break the record when the Hawks are on defense.

JonRud

Reaction score
dutchcoug":32c7cndo said:
I'll be at the game tonight, I'll try to break the record when the Hawks are on defense.

Awesome!!

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Don't take it as aimed at today's game just as a challenge to get it back.

pehawk

Reaction score
Is this really OMG worthy though, is the serious question?

Meh, it is just so we can all take a moment and run Babs replays through our melons. He was lovable on so many levels; hard work, underrated toughness, clutch. OMG.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
pehawk":jzae9y48 said:
Is this really OMG worthy though, is the serious question? The last time I OMG'd it was "OMG, River, come in here, look in the toilet bowl doesn't look exactly like Brian Dennehey? I did that weetie, your father, created Brian Dennehy"

Meh, it is just so we can all take a moment and run Babs replays through our melons. He was lovable on so many levels; hard work, underrated toughness, clutch. OMG.

Yeah I would say going on national tv with a prepared statement and being totally clueless is OMG worthy.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Babs gets free parking and egg roll for life with me. His heart is most definitely in the right place. As far as faux pas go, you could hold up Bayless et.al. on a daily basis. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Kind of disappointing that he'd make a mistake like that, but there isn't much I won't forgive Babs for because of the clutch plays he made for us, most notably the Romo botched snap.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1p15t1mw said:
Babs gets free parking and egg roll for life with me. His heart is most definitely in the right place. As far as faux pas go, you could hold up Bayless et.al. on a daily basis. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
:th2thumbs:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He obviously was referring to the seahawks fans making the trip to Arizona. Although it seems unlikely they will break the record down there, you can never put anything past the 12th man

ivotuk

Reaction score
pehawk":3dus3f5k said:
Is this really OMG worthy though, is the serious question? Meh, it is just so we can all take a moment and run Babs replays through our melons. He was lovable on so many levels; hard work, underrated toughness, clutch. OMG.

This is more like a "BFD" moment. He mispoke in the high pressure environment of a tv studio. It's not like he thought there were more than 50 states or that Australians speak a different language. :p

Seeker

Reaction score
Babs said nothing wrong.
He knows seahawk fans will outshout cards fans in they own stadium.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Wow. Babs has even given everyone on this forum a big chub. Aside from a few plays, his career has been disappointment. I couldn't stand this guy on the roster, because he was consistently underperforming in my book.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
C-Dub":3vtodqtj said:
Wow. Babs has even given everyone on this forum a big chub. Aside from a few plays, his career has been disappointment. I couldn't stand this guy on the roster, because he was consistently underperforming in my book.

Come on, try to tell me you don't pop some wood watching this regardless of the rest of his career:

[youtube]QVuQ5aw0HAQ[/youtube]

Latest posts