Zach Charbonnet

hedgehawk

Reaction score
The funniest thing was the teammates just turning their heads and walking back.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Per Pete on Brock and Salk, K9 waved for Charbs to stay in instead of subbing out for K9 at the goal line. He was hoping Charbs would get the TD. Instead they did the pass to Bobo.

That’s a good teammate.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I love Zach he reminds me of Marshawn if he can be durable we definitely have something special with him and K9. Bastard straight trucks people just like Marshawn did and with a dude like K9 neither will get overused if they have any brain cells.

Knife and hammer or lightning and thunder your pick much like Morris and Czonka for the 17-0 Dolphins.

Last edited:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Hopefully no one thinks of Charb as “just a guy” anymore. Bro baptized that DB to heaven and back. Imo, he was the best all around RB in this draft in terms of being highly physical but also adept at also protecting the rock.

Would love to start seeing some more* 2 back sets if Walker can keep up as WR and Blocker. Fun thing is we still have McIntosh coming in and while he’ll probably be inactive, I’m sure he will be roaring to go once there is opportunity.

*edit

Last edited:

cymatica

Reaction score
Hopefully no one thinks of Charb as “just a guy” anymore. Bro baptized that DB to heaven and back. Imo, he was the best all around RB in this draft in terms being highly physical but also adept at also protecting the rock.

Would love to start seeing some 2 back sets if Walker can keep up as WR and Blocker. Fun thing we still have McIntosh coming in and while he’ll probably be inactive, I’m sure he will be roaring to go once there is opportunity.

Or make heavy use of their modified pistol and rotate the RBs with TEs interchangeably. I would love to see McIntosh in that mix

sutz

Reaction score
IIRC there were at least a couple of plays where both Charbs and K9 were on the field, including the Boom! play.

zhawk

Reaction score
That hit on that DB at the goal line needs to be memed and captioned. That was savage and funny at the same time.
It was. Charbonett got a hard hit award. On one of the football shows today. They hyped a charbonnet chardonais.

BASF

Reaction score
im waiting to see them both in the backfield at the same time. Rather tha telegraphing what type of run is coming given the skillsets these guys possess, put them both back there and let the defense trying to figure it out.
sutz is correct. They used both in the backfield at least twice on Sunday.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I love Top Billin'. Here is Zach doing some more bulldozing.

That dude (defender) was SLOW getting up. Should’ve definitely been checked for concussion tbh.

Damn what a hit. Reallllllly wish Lete would open us and let him wear down defenders. A Tired defender is going to have a much harder time with KWIII than one that’s not. And then KWIII can dance all he pleases