Your Team Deserves Much Credit

Falcon124

Reaction score
Great job to your team. Scared the bleep out of me in the GA Dome today. Seahawks will be a force and that young QB you have is special.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks man. Now beat the 49ers. Please.

Axx

Reaction score
thanks, i feel great about next year with Wilson and our 10 draft pics, please beat the Whiners.

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
Damn you Seahawks found a winner with Wilson. That boy can play some ball. Instead of him folding like a tent when the chips were down on the road he brought you back to take the lead in the final minute again!! It's one thing to do it at home but in a hostile environment on the road in a post season game was brilliant. The 49ers and Seahawks have taken over the from the Steelers/Ravens as the best division rivalry going forward IMO.

I hate the Seahawks for obvious reasons (division rival) but I have to give credit were it's due. It's too bad the defence choked in the end though. Your corners are top notch but you guys are missing a good cover safety/linebacker to cover top tier TEs over the middle. Gonzo was the X-factor today. Looking forward to our two matchups next year.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
BEAT THE WHINERS...
But that is as far as i can cheer you on. I'll be all on the Ravens if they make it...BUT if its NE...win the whole thing.

Twisted

Reaction score
beat the whiners? thats a hoot, go put sum money on the Falcons.... lol, hey $100 nets you $380, thats a good return, put like 5Gs on the Faclons...

OP
OP
F

Falcon124

Reaction score
Niners think they have already won and that's why they will lose in the Dome come Sunday. I hope Ravens win so we can beat the other brother too. :)

hawker84

Reaction score
i don't care who wins the superbowl as long as it's not the niners... i do not want them getting a 6th ring before anybody, and especially before we get our first... take care of business... you'll need to come out and play as physical as you did against us in the first half...and then some... i think white and jones should have a good day against their secondary, and Gonzalez is a monster, he should do well too.. good luck

grizbob

Reaction score
I concur with the general concensus, just for the love of god, shut the fricken loud mouthed ninner fans up :49ersmall:

piston bully

Reaction score
Falcons Didnt cover.only one by two.Those vegas guys are amazing.So you should have just flushed 5k.