Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Find someone later

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Don’t draft a qb

Votes: 35 59.3%

• Total voters

olyfan63

Reaction score
Stetson Bennett late. The guy is a winner, and contrary to belief has a strong arm.
Bennett had DBs giving up on the play early because they knew he'd put the ball in a spot where there was nothing they could do about it. And then he did. I like the guy as a developmental/long term backup prospect, like Gary Kubiak for John Elway.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'd like to see us get Jake Haener, Tanner McKee, or Stetson Bennett if the draft falls for us to take one in the 4th or later.

GGotskill

Reaction score
Bennett had DBs giving up on the play early because they knew he'd put the ball in a spot where there was nothing they could do about it. And then he did. I like the guy as a developmental/long term backup prospect, like Gary Kubiak for John Elway.

Isn't he going to be 26 his rookie season? No thanks.

James in PA

Reaction score
Its a tough one. I'm not nearly as high on Hooker as others seem to be. Mayo intrigues me. He does have some serious upside. But because we still have holes to fill, Im leaning against QB at this point. Richardson was my guy. That ship has sailed.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I don't know if Hooker translates to the NFL, but he's got a great spark. He's a man on the field too. He also nails those 10 yard throws in the middle of the field. He doesn't have great accuracy on deep throws, but he has a quick release.

There wasn't a QB I loved outside of Bryce Young, but I think Hooker is third on my board after CJ.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Maui12thman

Reaction score
Before last season PC and JC believed in Geno when nobody else did. After the season he had, and the team friendly deal he signed, why in the world would they believe any less in the man? Geno gonna be the starter for at least 3 years.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
And when what happened to the niners last year happens to us this year, then what?

Why would it? Is it that common? And if it is, why doesn't every team have 4 or more QBs on the roster? If it isn't that common, then no worries.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Going to the third day the most they can do is bring competition for Lock. I’d be happy to see DTR. Otherwise I’m ready to start hoping for an upgrade next year. Although I don’t think it’s going to happen as long as this front office is in charge. But you never know. They took a short corner in the first round, which I never expected, so who knows…

Latest posts