Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Find someone later

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Don’t draft a qb

Votes: 35 59.3%

• Total voters

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Going to the third day the most they can do is bring competition for Lock. I’d be happy to see DTR. Otherwise I’m ready to start hoping for an upgrade next year. Although I don’t think it’s going to happen as long as this front office is in charge. But you never know. They took a short corner in the first round, which I never expected, so who knows…
Yeah, I mean what a trash FO. How could they make a move that TwilightError didn't see coming.

/sarcasm

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
F*** the Cards & the Browns! In just two picks, both my preferred QB's are gone. 🤬🤬

Yep, such a bummer that you cannot pick them now. I mean, if only they had lasted until your selection...

On the other hand, the Seahawks who do not need to draft a QB, have had a fantastic draft thus far!

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Yep, such a bummer that you cannot pick them now. I mean, if only they had lasted until your selection...

On the other hand, the Seahawks who do not need to draft a QB, have had a fantastic draft thus far!

In all seriousness, I never said it wouldn't be a good draft if neither of those two were taken by Seattle. It has been, but either one of those two could've been the cherry on top.

James in PA

Reaction score
It's ok, our UDFA QB will surpass 6th rounder Tom Brady as the GOAT.