Yesterday’s Play Calling

Hawkpower

Reaction score
So it can't be a nuanced issue as to why Waldron is having a great year? You're cultish with this stuff. Relax its weird.

Russ was a part of the problem, Waldron probably got more comfortable in year two and Pete gave him more freedom which ironically Pete ADMITTED to.

Quit with the bullshit insults in the main forum, its not needed.

If there is any nuance, its 1% what you're implying/hoping it might be, and 99% what the rest of us can see it is.

Pop in any tape of Denver's first 8 games to confirm

SeaWolv

Reaction score
DirecTV has the exclusive rights for it and from what I understand you can only get the subscription (without getting DirecTV) if you live somewhere where you can't get DirecTV.
Thanks for the info and you suck DirecTV!

acer1240

Reaction score
I am curious what this secret is. I don't need it, but am curious. Guessing it's illegal, or a good way to get a virus.
No big secret. I have dozens of links that will allow you to watch a game. Just have adblockers on and use a vpn if paranoia sets in. I tried to give the NFL my money and they wouldn't let me. I took matters into my own hands.

Not sure about a desktop but it's almost impossible to get a virus on mobile... You have to be almost trying at that point.

I'll share my best link with anyone on this forum who wants to watch the game but cannot.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
The reason we never saw a shovel pass from Russell? He would audible out of the call. There is no QB glory in shovel pass.

Obvioulsy I'm pulling this out of my butt, but I think there is some truth to it. In the beginning, Russ was all about winning, in the end Russ was all about Russ.
They did a shovel pass last yr with Russ.

Latest posts