YAY !!! We're NOT losing Dan Quin!!!!!

BigMeach

Reaction score
Browns, the final head coaching vacancy just filled their spot... We aren't losing Dan!:) HOOOOORAH
Can I get a Booyah?

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Love Quin but BEVEL is not what we need to stay up here, at the top. He is in over HIS head- hope Pete has enough sense to tell him to take a hike.

Sac

Reaction score
Marlin Man":2boyp6ff said:
the guy is not what we need to stay up here, at the top. He is in over HIS head- hope Pete has enough sense to tell him to take a hike.

What are you smoking?

amill87

Reaction score
Marlin Man":2qfboprm said:
the guy is not what we need to stay up here, at the top. He is in over HIS head- hope Pete has enough sense to tell him to take a hike.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,451

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Marlin Man":3ix71fub said:

Wait........ What?

rjdriver

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":axgr5tgy said:
Marlin Man":axgr5tgy said:

What are you smoking?

I think he has mistaken Quinn for Bevel.

Great news.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Frankly, I was not too impressed with the Browns hire. "Can anything good come out of Buffalo?" Oh wait.... sorry Marshawn.

OP
OP
BigMeach

BigMeach

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":8p1w80gn said:
I think they would have hired Quinn if Seattle had lost in the NFCCG, but they don't want to have to wait two more weeks to get everything into place.

Completely agree.

Obviously everything in me wanted us to get to the Superbowl but knowing getting there may prevent us from losing Quinn was in the back of my mind

sutz

Reaction score
So that was the last one, right? No more threats to lose coaches (except for position coaches, I guess)?

Shane Falco

Reaction score
BigMeach":1ka7r7dc said:
Smelly McUgly":1ka7r7dc said:
I think they would have hired Quinn if Seattle had lost in the NFCCG, but they don't want to have to wait two more weeks to get everything into place.

Completely agree.

Obviously everything in me wanted us to get to the Superbowl but knowing getting there may prevent us from losing Quinn was in the back of my mind

I wonder if the media had a helping hand in speeding up their hire as well. I seen a few times where they were dogging on them about waiting too long and giving legit reasons why they couldn't wait. If that played a small part (not all FO's are the wisest), I thank them for that.

Jville

Reaction score
Why Mike Pettine makes sense for Cleveland Browns
Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000316450/article/why-mike-pettine-makes-sense-for-cleveland-browns[/urltargetblank]

HawkWow

Reaction score
Mr. Allen has enough money to keep Quinn around for as long as he's wanted. So money won't be a motivator to Quinn. Pete, at 62, is no longer a kid despite his youthful demeanor. If I were Quinn, I'd hang around, win a few SBs, and one day take over the Hawks. A team I know inside out and are proven winners. I resisted the urge to use the word dynasty.

I'm unsure guys like Gus do themselves any real favors in rushing out to HC for just any crap org. The opposite is just as likely, IMO.

dunceface

Reaction score
Marlin Man":2ecfun78 said:
Love Quin but BEVEL is not what we need to stay up here, at the top. He is in over HIS head- hope Pete has enough sense to tell him to take a hike.

U mad bro??

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":vjecuhl5 said:

Yup.

It's the same reason Jacksonville hired Bradley last year, even though Greg Roman was considered the frontrunner at one point. Getting to the Super Bowl may have saved us our Coordinator.