worst game by lockett i've seen

JPatera76

Reaction score
He got gators arms or something... because man he normally has that wtf Like he let the safety closing in on him ruin his distraction.

hinton

Reaction score
Agree, but the ball just clipping the facemask on the way down is pure bad luck

mikeak

Reaction score
Some people here seem to fail to understand that he is playing through injuries. Secondly when you are a key person on a team then you get the ball more and mistakes will happen.

One drop this season and people are complaining. Bad luck that two things happened in one game. He is still balling

HawkFreak

Reaction score
He got gators arms or something... because man he normally has that wtf Like he let the safety closing in on him ruin his distraction.
I think eyes on the safety may have been it.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I was raising my arms in the air when I saw the perfect trajectory of that pass to Lockett with nobody close to him, thought it was a guaranteed TD

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
looking at the replay... the ball bounced off his facemask, made it hard to catch. probably just a fluke.

W

Welshers

Some people here seem to fail to understand that he is playing through injuries. Secondly when you are a key person on a team then you get the ball more and mistakes will happen.

One drop this season and people are complaining. Bad luck that two things happened in one game. He is still balling
Finally some sanity. Funny how fast a fan base will turn on a guy

Latest posts