worst game by lockett i've seen

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I kind of wonder how much time Lockett has in the NFL at a high level. He just always is getting beat up and now he's playing with a hesitancy this year. He's still a good receiver but sometimes I do wonder about Lockett's future.

W

Welshers

He's on pace for another 100 catch 1000 yard season. No E is most of the time money, Had a rough game until that drive.
Yep these people were cracking me up saying he's had a bad season so far. Spoiled fans! Sad!

Reaction score
What a bunch of total jackasses in this thread.
Man, maybe it’s just the weirdoes that login to talk about Seahawks—not me of course…but sometimes you’ve gotta wonder about the worst people in the world—Washington staters. Lockett might be the best WR the Seahawks have ever seen and these miserable pricks still find something to complain about. Just yell at your wall, please…nobody here should be giving you credence—except that guy already screaming at his cat.

toffee

Reaction score
Lockett was playing hurt, one of the injury was his ribs, which could affect his plays. IF Lockett was firing on all cylinders, we would have won this game with much larger margin and defense didn't have to carry us as much.

Latest posts