WOO PIG SOOIE

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":qsrllvns said:
What does that mean? "WOO PIG SOOIE"? What's that supposed to mean?

Its what is yelled after you shank a wild boar in the woods. The literal translation is "Honey, stoke the fire... we be eatin good tonight".

:0190l:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Welcome dude. But I have to say I'm surprised that some of the Texas guys haven't said you're not a southerner. I migrated to Texas back in "87" and was called not only a Yankee but a dam Yankee. That's a Yankee with a u-haul. On top of that, where I live, it's said anything north of Dallas makes you a Yankee. I've got a buddy that has a daughter starting her 2nd year of a razorback education, she's a Texan but loves it there. That's my 2 cents. GO HAWKS.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SeaHog":1jrak8bb said:
I dont know if the Sooie goes well with coffee. It's goes pretty damn well with deep fried frogs legs and a few gallons of Diamond Bear pale ale! :D
All we need is some banjo music. :lol:

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Razorbacks are good fans. Pig Sooie brother. Hope you guys have a better season than you did with that ass clown of a coach last year John L. Smith....never forget Smile, get ur chin up! Oh and BTW I like that new coach you guys scored from Wisconsin I believe. Beliema? He's got a hot wife too.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
ARhawk":32a6ge1w said:
I've never met someone else that's a hogs fan and a Seahawks fan!! Great to know others exist! WOO PIG SOOIE

Theres another guy named Trav..something (TravTex) I don't know. Haven't seen him for awhile.

OP
OP
SeaHog

SeaHog

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":2apdvlfh said:
Razorbacks are good fans. Pig Sooie brother. Hope you guys have a better season than you did with that ass clown of a coach last year John L. Smith....never forget Smile, get ur chin up! Oh and BTW I like that new coach you guys scored from Wisconsin I believe. Beliema? He's got a hot wife too.

Yeah, I would have gladly taken the $850k they paid JLS last season if all I had to do was get us 4 wins. That team last season did that on autopilot pretty much.. and with a half ass attitude just trying not to get hurt before draft, next season, etc..

Yeah, Brett will work out pretty good I think. At the very least, we ought not to have any off the field problems out of him which I think is a problem Hog fans are eager to solve.

OP
OP
SeaHog

SeaHog

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":28kuaoqo said:
peachesenregalia":28kuaoqo said:
What does that mean? "WOO PIG SOOIE"? What's that supposed to mean?

Its what is yelled after you shank a wild boar in the woods. The literal translation is "Honey, stoke the fire... we be eatin good tonight".

:0190l:

If youre man enough to SHANK a wild boar and drag that heavy sob back home.. you are man enough to probably have several women stoking that fire tonight! lol

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Welcome. I unfortunately am descended from some Hog fans. My grandma's brother lives about a block SE of the stadium. In fact if you go just past Elkins you can see my family's graveyard. I thought it was fairly interesting when I went for a visit.

Omahawk

Reaction score
I remember about 5 or 6 years ago the Arkansas basketball team hired Omaha Creighton's men's basketball coach, Dana Altman and flew him down to introduce him to the media as their new coach in a press conference in which they tried to get him to say that crazy "woo pig sooie" chant and he was like, uh... no thanks. The very next day he was back in Omaha coaching the Creighton Bluejays again. Freaking hilarious. He's in Oregon now. One hell of a good coach.