WOO PIG SOOIE

OP
OP
SeaHog

SeaHog

Reaction score
pehawk":z1qkpwov said:
Which one are you?

Probably frankie. interestingly enough.. Im originally from the small little town outside of LR that this movie was filmed in. Billy bob still occasionally pops up at local bars around here and Angelina used to come down every once in a while when they were together. Word is shes, or at least was, a biotch. :|

CANHawk

Reaction score
SeaHog":2zmmzt7h said:
CANHawk":2zmmzt7h said:
The South scares and confuses me...

Just stay within the metro areas.. and if you get lost out in the back woods.. try not to exhibit any "you ain't ferm 'round here is ya boy?" sort of qualities

But what about my pretty mouth..?

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Word has it, those wild hogs are trying to find a way to get across the Columbia. It's quite appropriate that you found your northern home. Welcome to .NET.

OP
OP
SeaHog

SeaHog

Reaction score
CANHawk":3lz7y1j9 said:
SeaHog":3lz7y1j9 said:
CANHawk":3lz7y1j9 said:
The South scares and confuses me...

Just stay within the metro areas.. and if you get lost out in the back woods.. try not to exhibit any "you ain't ferm 'round here is ya boy?" sort of qualities

But what about my pretty mouth..?

mm.. yup. you might want to hide that purdy mouth of yours. Especially if you got all your teef. Purdy smiles are nice too

Deliverance-copy.jpg

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Uh oh....little brother team made it to the board....WELL...guess we're all hawks here =D Go Hawks, and welcome....
*The last game of the College football season....you are NOT going to like me Geaux Tigers*

rjdriver

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1uokenc7 said:
Thats how you pick up girls in San Francisco! Welcome to the board.

Incorrect.

The way to pick up girls in SFO is with this line:

Largent80

Reaction score
rjdriver":2sbn5gdx said:
Evil_Shenanigans":2sbn5gdx said:
Thats how you pick up girls in San Francisco! Welcome to the board.

Incorrect.

The way to pick up girls in SFO is with this line:

You don't need a line. Just wave your Visa card around and smile. You will find some WOO. PIG. SOOEY

OP
OP
SeaHog

SeaHog

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":2uumtxmx said:
Uh oh....little brother team made it to the board....WELL...guess we're all hawks here =D Go Hawks, and welcome....
*The last game of the College football season....you are NOT going to like me Geaux Tigers*

We'll see.. it's usually at least a competitive game.. even if LSU is #7 and Arkansas is a four win team. Too bad they replaced the last game of the season between Ark/LSU with ARK/Mizzou. I dont know all the deets, but I hope UA got some kind of compensation to getting screwed out of that big game late in the season which in years past has essentially been a playoff for a big bowl.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SeaHog, are you here because Tavaris Jackson started like three games for the Hogs in 2001?

Also, I went to U of A for a little while. Pomfret Hall, son.

TravTex

Reaction score
Hey, SeaHog.

I lived in Fayetteville for a couple of years. Gorgeous area, but couldn't integrate -- Wife had trouble finding full time work being a UT grad, I got jacked around at my job and didn't really have many backup options (Healthcare... wasn't many altnerate hospital system options), and we pretty much had to flee back to Texas. It worked out well for me, though. I got to enjoy the Hogs during the height of their Petrino Dominance when they were hot when I was a local, and THEN got to enjoy the whole Petrino fiasco when I decided to leave and hate them. My hate jokes about Arkansas aside, I really enjoyed living there overall. Great place for outdoorsy types. Could wander down the street on foot with a fishing pole and find a place to catch bass.

OP
OP
SeaHog

SeaHog

Reaction score
bmorepunk":10gpydbk said:
SeaHog, are you here because Tavaris Jackson started like three games for the Hogs in 2001?

Nope! Im hear because of the awesome fanbase the seahawks have.. this program is truly something unique is that aspect and I thoroughly enjoy it!

OP
OP
SeaHog

SeaHog

Reaction score
TravTex":33knv9hh said:
Hey, SeaHog.

I lived in Fayetteville for a couple of years. Gorgeous area, but couldn't integrate -- Wife had trouble finding full time work being a UT grad, I got jacked around at my job and didn't really have many backup options (Healthcare... wasn't many altnerate hospital system options), and we pretty much had to flee back to Texas. It worked out well for me, though. I got to enjoy the Hogs during the height of their Petrino Dominance when they were hot when I was a local, and THEN got to enjoy the whole Petrino fiasco when I decided to leave and hate them. My hate jokes about Arkansas aside, I really enjoyed living there overall. Great place for outdoorsy types. Could wander down the street on foot with a fishing pole and find a place to catch bass.

For sure! The ozarks are beautiful and has a great culture. If you're the type that likes the outdoors and like some good bluegrass to go along with it.. its certainly the place to be. I like to get out and trail run / cross country mountain bike. I would love to go visit the Washington/Oregon area though.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SeaHog":2ko1nxw0 said:
bmorepunk":2ko1nxw0 said:

Nope! Im hear because of the awesome fanbase the seahawks have.. this program is truly something unique is that aspect and I thoroughly enjoy it!

Cool, say hi to Clint Stoerner and Kareem Reid for me.

McG

Reaction score
Hey welcome, I'm from the Seattle area and moved down here with my wife in '09. I have had to get used to this area, and if there is something that I was like, "WTF" about it was, "Woo Pig Sooie". Lucky for me my wife is a U of A graduate, so she explained it to me pretty quick (still not sure if I understand it though). Good to have you aboard, I wore my Hawks stuff today and got a few questions while I was at work, at the gas station and then at school (U of A) and I love it. It's good to be a Hawks fan, it's without a doubt something you can have pride in. From the 12 man to the owner, to the front office to the team, it's passion for the game that would make anyone proud.

ARhawk

Reaction score
I've never met someone else that's a hogs fan and a Seahawks fan!! Great to know others exist! WOO PIG SOOIE