Wilson's Team Mates at Halftime (Corrected)

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Remember the game that Russ had to go into the "injury tent" real quick? I don't remember if if was this game or last week's game. Anyway, I noticed him sitting on the end of the bench after he came out of the tent. I also noticed that not a single teammate came over to check on him as he sat there.

toffee

Reaction score
Corrected, thanks!
This is terrible, on the part of teammates, Russ had a good first half, and he was trying. Russ hasn't been in Denver long enough to piss all them guys off. They all are co-workers, some common courtesy and manners are essential for team success.

As I said before, and here I am saying it again. Pete Carroll protected Russ, Pete Carroll will not allow these type of team breaking thing. Coaching is more than XO, managing egos, goals, and keeping it together is as important. Pete's team normally play hard till the end, even in a losing season.

chrispy

Reaction score
This is terrible, on the part of teammates, Russ had a good first half, and he was trying. Russ hasn't been in Denver long enough to piss all them guys off. They all are co-workers, some common courtesy and manners are essential for team success.
Me thinks you underestimate how great RCW in certain areas. It only takes a 20 sec commercial to piss off much of America. He's had all Training Camp and 6 games with his team He's as genuine as Gus Fring with as much leadership as Michael Scott.

toffee

Reaction score
Me thinks you underestimate how great RCW in certain areas. It only takes a 20 sec commercial to piss off much of America. He's had all Training Camp and 6 games with his team He's as genuine as Gus Fring with as much leadership as Michael Scott.
Russ's like a spoiled kid, spoiled by ole Pete.