Wilson's Team Mates at Halftime (Corrected)

toffee

Reaction score
I believe it was half time, you know what? All the side stepping, contact avoiding, side glances, had an effect on that fragile psyche, Russ' second half fell apart.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I believe it was half time, you know what? All the side stepping, contact avoiding, side glances, had an effect on that fragile psyche, Russ' second half fell apart.
I was about to post this too. It was half time. Doesn't make it any better though. Guys clearly aren't buying into his fake hype man, super teammate crap...

toffee

Reaction score
I was about to post this too. It was half time. Doesn't make it any better though. Guys clearly aren't buying into his fake hype man, super teammate crap...
Russ was 10 for 10 to start the first half, but 3/11 for 15 yards in the second half and OT. His teammates' actions in the tunnel played on his fragile psyche, Russ fell apart in the second half.

Look guys, Pete Carroll NEVER allowed this to happen, Pete PROTECTED his QB's fragile psyche. Pete set aside his 'always compete' for Russ, Pete gutted his defense, for Russ. Pete knew Russ, and took all team 3's attack, for Russ.

Russ' problem? Hackett does not know how to work with Russ, and Pete is still living rent free on Russ' fragile psyche.

Last edited: