Will we get the #1 seed this year again?

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Dallas flat out scares me. If anyone has watched our defense this year, we seem to give up plenty of yards, particularly on 3rd down via soft zones, but more importantly, not getting enough pressure on the QB.

Normally I'd take the Seahawks D against any rookie QB any day of the week, but just look at the time Dak has to pick apart defenses. Against Baltimore, even when they were down / tied, he seemed to have all day to wait until Dez or Witten was wide open for an easy completion.

The easy pick right now is that the NFC championship game will be Seattle at Jerryworld, but sometimes things don't play out so predictably. If it did happen, I do not think we'd be able to "trounce" them. Lets hope Bennett coming back, and hopefully a healthy LOB for the playoff run would make the difference.....

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Cowboys only have 2 "losable" games left, IMO.

They have Washington this Thursday, they will win.

But then back to back road games @ Minnesota and @ NY Giants. The Giants are the only team that has beaten them.

Barring weirdness or a catastrophic injury or two, they will be the #1 seed.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I'm usually pretty pessimistic, but I don't see the Seahawks losing another game finishing at 13-2-1. They have to have one of the easiest remaining schedules. I think Dallas drops two more. They're not going 5-1 in that division.