Who makes the Ring of Honor from this team?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I haven't been here long enough to accurately assess who qualifies but my guess is Lynch retires here and gets that honor. According to "the sports reporters" RW is the only other current player that might be around long enough to qualify. My guess is that we keep Earl Thomas around long enough too.

Brahn

Reaction score
Kam already resigned and will be one of the longer tenured Seahawk's on the team if he plays till the end of his contract. I would imagine if viable he resigns/restructures ends a Hawk and will join Marshawn and Coach on the Ring.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Houston... Ring of Honor members don't have their numbers retired. Only 12,80, and 71 are retired.

RE: Lynch.. They didn't draft Michael to sit on the bench for three years. From next season he will take up a steadily increasing amount of carries. Lynch will probably get 800 or so yards next season and 500 the next if he's still around.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If Wagner sticks around for a second contract he could become one of our leading tacklers.

Still think Lynch needs 2 full seasons and I have my doubts that will happen. We have 4th and 2nd round picks chomping at the bit for more carries.