Where to rebuild

Chawker

Reaction score
Nwosu and Taylor are good to go as far as I'm concerned, plus Mafe as a rotational fit is good.

Looking at our three down lineman is where our focus needs to be, Woods was good but hes 35 and at the end of his career. Harris and ford need to go .

We need two MLBers and 2 to replace Harris and ford.

Now replacing the two DL can be done thur the draft.

1. Tryee Wilson
2. Mike Morris

The MLBers are a problem, we may be stuck with Barton another year. Knock on wood.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
The entire defense outside of Nwosu, Taylor, Neal and Tariq.

Barton, Muse, Ford, Jackson got to go...

Would love to see impact pick ups CB, LB & DE.

I'd also love to see a true third WR option. DK and Lockett refuse to have a good game at the same time. I do like Marquise Goodwin at #4.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Honestly, Taylor isn't even a gimmie at this point. He's only a situational pass rusher and even there he's not as good as his numbers suggested.

D-Line doesn't have any good young talent on it. Harris and Woods are getting up there in age, outside of them the cupboards are bare.

Our inside linebackers both played poorly this season. Honestly, I think a veteran should be brought in. Brooks has issues with communication and getting people lined up properly. The defense seemed to be in better position when Barton took over that role. Having someone that can get everyone on the same page should prove to be invaluable. I think it'll also fix some of the issues Brooks had.

Essentially, our entire front 7 outside of Harris, Woods, Nwosu are expendable. Taylor may develop, but honestly he's extremely limited and a huge liability outside of obvious passing downs.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Tayler is a rotational guy! Brooks got the most tackles in the NFL, when the business came to him...he got the job done!

Goodwin was clutch all year, that puts him in the #3 spot. Draft a project freak WR in the later rounds for fun.

2nd round Center is a must. 3rd round LG.

In the passing world the NFL is now, pick up a couple of proven DBs via FA.

The list goes on and on. Its sad that the Seahawks are in the same spot as last year...no depth outside of WR.