What the Hell is going on with the Technical Difficulties????

JPatera76

Reaction score
Over here in Spokane, here's how our night has gone with this game:

1 hour schedule delay on Fox 28 due to Women's Soccer world cup.

NFL Network has the game blacked out because...reasons???

Finally at 8:30 they turn off the soccer game in order to show commercials and a black screen for 20 minutes.

They start the game from the beginning, but routinely blacks out with incredibly long and loud commercial breaks

The woman announcer is predictably annoying and muted.

Just an all around negative experience watching this game. Absolutely pathetic across the board. I understand it's a 1st world problem but c'mon. I was looking forward to this for weeks and get this. Typical corporate America keeping their boot on our throats
if this was my first time watching the sport.. id be done with it after this...
These broadcasters, the product everything is just shit

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Ah now it gets even better. Our incompetent local station Fox 28 showed the same drive back to back.

Seriously. They show the Seahawks offensive drive with about 3 mins left in the 1st quarter. Punt it into end zone. Then they go to a long, loud commercial break.

Game comes back on..same drive! It's the same drive!! Haha!! So funny!!

JPatera76

Reaction score
these fucks for minny keep cutting away as much as possible now the games going south for them..

balakoth

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that guys.. I had a 3 minute outage and then rest of the game with KJ and Bennet calling the game and sidelines...? Xfinity, Monroe here

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear KING 5's explanation for THAT shit show of a broadcast. Good God.

If they weren't blanking out the game for 5 minutes at a time due to "Technical Difficulties" they were clipping out audio signals for several seconds as the video played.

And this is the Official Seahawks Station the Seahawks chose for 2023??

Let's just hope this isn't any kind of bad omen for the season. Yikes.